SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

i dunno. i dont think anybody will be stronger than what they are now, but if a character turned out to have something too strong, i can see tham changing it. just like with the aforementioned viper normals, which prolly made her broken and bison PC

http://www.capcom-unity.com/gregaman/blog/2011/08/26/finalists_for_the_forces_of_summer_brackets_are_set

Also they will be streaming the location tests(personal note: stop calling it loketest, there is no K or E in location and Loctest is shorter anyway. >_<) http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv61444689

If they want Feeback

My feedback is to Un nerf cammy. Yes im bitching now.

Un nerf Guile too. U2 dmg or boom meter gain, or airthrow range, or FK damage, etc, etc… take your pick.

So…any words on if character battle points reset and if we’re getting new characters along with these changes…we’re basically starting street fighter iv fresh again with all these changes anyway…so why not?

As for changes…glad for evil ryu…I picked him over akuma since demon flip, air fireballs, and raging demon I was too tempted to overuse…and as evil ryu I thought what he lacked from akuma’s vortex he should have made up for in health. Now that it’s happening. I’m happy. Glad for my juri too >:D

Who translated this? (Ah my bad, it was you) Are you sure it’s the HK version for Hakan? That seems…well, I really didn’t expect that at all.

Almost seems too good to be true, right? :sweat: I am used to Hakan getting buffed, I just didn’t really thing they were serious…

Yeah, I can’t quite believe it. I was for sure thinking they’d start him off with a LK oil, but now? Starting off with 12 seconds of oil at the start of each round is huge. 12 seconds to deal with Oilkan, AND to try and stop him getting more oil, damn.

are they leaking any more info or is version 2012 pretty much done?

These announcements are specifically for the location test(s) and besides maybe a few undocumented changes, this is all we’ll know for now. Whether they decide to make more tweaks/changes and then leak out more info afterward is up to them.

【ハカン】■その他:ラウンド開始からオイル塗布状態に(強オイルシャワー同様の効果時間)

“Hakan: Other changes: At the beginning of the round Hakan will be in oiled state (same time range as HK version of Oil Shower)”

So did they leave anything out about Dan?

you know anywhere that i could read up on these old changes? that shits always pretty interesting to me.

yun/yang players, dont be hopeful for them to revert or change these nerfs. i mean are you really surprised?

I’m not a Yun or Yang player but I was really surprised by the dev blog changes to Yang. I thought he got hit way harder than Yun.

There’s always the unlisted changes to see but yeah…

In my opinion the nerfs are too much for yun/yang, even though they obviously needed some toning down in places. But I don’t get why they had to give massive buffs to herp derp characters like Dan and Hakan when they could give more attention to classic & popular characters like cammy/vega/guile.

anybody know how i can unlike this post?

I can understand some of the nerfs to Yun and Fei, but nerfing Yang? Why? He was one of the few that could have just been left alone. If they felt they had to nerf something, the stealth 950 stun would have been fine right there. Bring classic characters to his level, not destroy what he had going for him. :confused:

If they didn’t nerf him, he’d be too strong in this new incarnation of mediocrity. They did, however, go way overboard on him making him a contender for worst character in the game while keeping Yun and Fei very competitive.

Is there still a chance they can rescind some changes?

Azrael detailed them on the old loketest threads, but none of the links work anymore, so somebody would have to dig them back up.

Here’s two posts specific to Bison:

Then on a following loketest version: