SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

TRANSLATE FASTER

Adon got slightly buffed as well.

I’m HYPED. <3<3<3///////////

EACH ROUND :eek:

WHAT

Every round. Hakan confirmed for ridiculous.

:o

:eek:

Lol at them lowering Yang’s damage. His bnb might do like 98 damage now.

Oh fuck me

from the google translation what i could see for e.ryu is
850-900hp/stun
6f startup on croutching foward
1f invincibility added to DP?
super dmg 350 to 370
thats all i could make out…

Lol is that his only change? That was the one thing Yang was kind of lacking…DMG.

Yea someone said ‘‘Lol @ Oni/E.Ryu getting good Buffs and Akuma nerfs. R.I.P Akuma;’’ ;/ so im guessing E.Ryu/Oni are getting some good stuff

Dee Jay can cancel his super into U1 for 570 damage.

Ugh, his Super is useless when you have EX Up Kicks (AA), EX Fireball, and EX Dread Kicks. At least there’s a new use for U1.

Hakan is cheating now. Akumas need to start with an air fireball already on screen. And Codys need to start with knife in-hand each round.

Well Yun’s Ex Lunge is now -1 on Block. Mostly got DMG Decreases it seems…Some -40 DMG though so that’s big, super does less DMG, height restriction increased on his Dive kicks.

Doesn’t sound gamebreaking tho? but some stuff could require some adjustments, Idk Idontplaythatbschar<3

Dee Jay

-Far st.MP hitbox increased in front of him, so you can use it for cancels like Ryu does. The damage is 90, so it also does pretty well in a trade (could use tl check on last part, moving quickly)
-Reverted Air Slasher getting counterhit during recovery
-Sobat damage +10 on LK/MK/HK (now 90/110/130)
-Super can be canceled into U1 by inputting the command up to the second-to-last hit, between them it adds up to 570 damage

Makoto

-Health down from 1000 to 950
-Fukiage damage 100 -> 90, EX 140 -> 120
-EX Karakusa ranged changed to same as LK
-s.HK hitbox increased downward
-s.MK in TC1 can be canceled just like the normal version
-3 seconds added to Tanden Renki duration
-Hitbox and hurtbox on neutral jump MP increased in front of her
-Charged hayate improved:
–LP level 3/4 and MP level 4 travel further
–Level 4 of all strengths are -2 on block
–Level 5 of all strengths break armor, travel further, and damage improved from 170 to 190

Ibuki

-f+HK trajectory improved so it’s easier to hit a crouching opponent. It’s now +1 on hit, -3 on block, and +5 on counterhit.
-f+MK and the target combo version startup inproved from 26 to 25 frames
-Tsujigoe air hitbox is throw immune, and protected against low attacks from start until frame 12. Can be cancelled into super earlier than before, so you can use it to avoid enemy throws and hit them with super.
-U1 orb hitbox gets all hits against airborne opponents now. If an enemy backdashes out of your U2 grab range, they get hit by full hits from the orb portion.
-U2 will now hit up until the locking hit against airborne opponents, so you can FA lvl 2 -> U2 for full hits

Yun is useless now.

oh shit big ass nerf hammer

lol

They basically made it more like Yang’s is now. Safer on hit, but not going to blow by anyone.

With all these nerfs I can still see Yun as being a very good character.

Guy got buffed… good times…