SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

and according to fuudo, fei long is still underused in japan.

I am now updating the first post with all new information as it comes in. So that way its easier to view all the changes.

I wonder if them reverting tortilla to vanilla means a return to it’s vanilla damage as well. I’m fine with just the invincibility.

Lookin’ forward to it.

Edit: there’s something mentioned on the blog about gordita sobat and guacamole…

You’re right, looks like the previous translators left that out.

El Fuerte

[LIST]
[]Propeller Tortilla invincibility after startup returned to SSF4 status.
[
]EX Quesadilla Bomb charge time reduced from 390F to 210F.
[]EX Quesadilla Bomb causes a wallbounce on counterhit. Midscreen, you can follow this up with Habenero Dash -> Gordita Sobat. In the Corner, you can follow with Guacamole Leg Press.
[
]fully charged regular Quesadilla Bomb (lvl 3) and also the EX version have had their recovery reduced by 10F.
[]crouch jab can be chain-canceled into other light attacks.
[
]fierce xx dash -> slide will work on all characters now.
[/LIST]

Just Super invincibility on tortilla, nothing about vanilla damage.

I like that they’re making the effort to improve the functionality of QB. Wallbounce is very interesting, opens up possibilities.

Here I thought they’d fix the problem with RSF whiffing on people’s reeling animation. It’s cool to get tortilla back though.

^^Most likely an easy link to leg Scissors^^

EDIT - Regarding EX Quasadilla wallbounce

Cause he’s not easy to use, not as obviously and retardedly good as Yun, and he’s pretty boring to use in any case. Not having many high level players of a character doesn’t mean a character is bad, there have been a ton of cases of this throughout fighting game history.

Thank you.

You’re the first person to finally state what I am getting at. It’s nice to hear someone who gets it for a change.

LoyalSol, it’s kind of hard to understand what you’re trying to say when you fill this entire thread up with akuma flavored salt.

As opposed to you who just makes a random comment with no real purpose but to stir up more trouble?

Come on changes.

im going to predict yun gets a random genei jin normal like standing jab buffed while everything else is nerfed.

Yun’s standing medium punch hitbox better get nerfed. That’s the only problem I have with Yun actually. I don’t mind the rest of his BS.

It s almost like an excuse

DP +12 recovery
EX Lunge +20 recovery
Ultra 1 damage halved
Stun down to 700
Cr.MP down to 40

Standing Light Kick is now +5, so it might be able to combo a bit better now :slight_smile:

Anyone know how much longer before the blog is updated with the rest of the characters?

EDIT: Just reading the EX Guac change now reminded me how much of a wasted opportunity wallbounce was. Why did Capcom bother adding this mechanic again when there currently exists exactly one notable use for it?

Should be any minute now based off of the last two nights

My prediction on Yun just for fun:

Ex Lunge punch: -1 on block
Damage, meter gain and hitbox on Palm: Reduced
All regular version of his dragon kick: has more recovery and builds less meter.
Ex command grab: no more throw invincibility.

Yun will still be good but only A tier.

I don’t remember who they were playing against but I remember seeing a video of a Dan player accidently stuffing an ultra with crouching taunt online. It was EPIC.

The main fix Yun needs are his hitboxes. His normals are way too good for a pressure character.