SSF4/USF4 | What other players msg you after you beat them?

My sexy bitch Ibuki got her pussy raped by this good Akuma player that kept talking shit so i sent him a “FUCK YOU!”

he replied with,

“you’re about as free as my mother!”

does anyone know how to get a hold of this dudes mom?

After pooping on a Gief, “u play like a scared bitch u better not have a credit card on ur accnt”. – GT:QuikSilver something

“Lag Abuser”

After beating a horrible T. Hawk player : “Fucking scrub, picking Sagat like some sort of tier whore, Capcom buffs Sagat like always.”

I responded with ???

“Good boy, now stay down.” was one of them, I’ve never felt so e-violated.

But mostly I get GG’s.

Hmmm…another was, “Your Abel just got lucky.” “Noob Fei-Long.” I swear, it’s a comedy scene out there

I actually sent my first rage message ever today.

Heres the thing, since ssf4 came out the abundance of noobs who taunt constantly is driving me f’ing crazy. I’m trying to learn new characters and I fight these terrible pricks who taunt every time they get a hit on me.

So I’m fighting this horrendous ryu with my makoto(who I’m horrendous at) and he’s just spam jumping(I’m still learning how to anti-air with her) and he starts a taunt fest every time he gets a hit.

I win the match just by virtue of the fact that he is horrible(I’m confident I could have triple perfected him if I was using sim) and I send

“If your going to taunt excessively at least have the skill to back it up. scrub”

Out of character for me since I’m usually a very graceful winner but the non stop taunting from noobs is just getting really annoying.

I beat a horrible sagat today with my cody and got this message ‘‘You are the biggest throw spamming bitch’’

I’ve gotten several people claiming that SJCing into an ultra is an exploit and that they were going to report me I don’t even respond… Everyone also hates Ibuki apparently because EVERY TIME I play her I usually get a message saying something like tier whore or pick a real character you fucking noob.

WTF? Isn’t SJC into ultra in one of Ibuki’s trials? O_o

You should just message them “Who do you want me to play?” and then rape them with that character. That usually shuts them up.

It’s one of viper’s too.

It’s in her trial 24 and I think it’s in the 23 rd trial for Viper
o.O Q-Q I just got a hate mail for using Chun’s second ultra I might as well use dan but them people would complain that you can juggle with his taunt now.

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/9315/0430001518.jpg

I responded with, “If you so insist. While we’re making inane request…QQ more plz.”

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/7274/0428002025.jpg

I responded with, “Your Klan garb is showing.”

The only thing I send out is " NEWS FLASH!, Makoto is hard to use"

Flowchart Ken ragequits on me, sends me a message that says “blow”

I respond with “Precisely what you did. Congrats!”

His response: “me”

Not very efficient (or bright), is he?

“ur gay”

because i used juri:rofl:

daaaaaaaaaaaamn. i would have broke my controller over that shit.

I got a “fuck T.Hawk.” after I owne da Vega.
And a Guy rage Quitting on me after I won round 1 sent him “Why did you Rage Quit” he never replied.
What’s awesome though and it happens alot, is when you get a streak in a Endless lobby and the Host kicks you out. Happenned to me last night i sent him “umad?” he never replied. What a bunch of scrubs online right now.

I’ve gotten lucky. I just get compliments on my El Fuerte. Considering that I’m likely to secondary Ibuki, I like to see how long this lasts.

I got a message saying something about me being cheap because I grabbed him/her like 5 times in a row with my Balrog. I sent a message back that said, "Thanks for the match. Stay free! :slight_smile: " He replied, “I am free. free from ur grabs.”