Spiderman's costumes

One black costume was enough. We didn’t need 2 others shades of black.

Nah, we needed the Saints colors. Real talk.

ugh, really?

all white costumes in this game blind me. they clash so badly with all these dark backgrounds too. especially magneto.

It’s super awesome!

His DLC alt should have been Bombastic Bag Man (FF not shirtless) and Scarlet Spider should have been an alternate colour instead the same way Cap’s colours work where the costume and colour change almost entirely. Clearly this was possible and either Marvel said no or Capcom didn’t want to go that route.

Considering Rocket Raccoon is in this game I’m surprised the Unlimited outfit didn’t make it :lol: It’s not a bad outfit Scarlet Spider is just better :razzy:

Currently using Ben Reilly’s costume, Scarlet Spider. I really like the added hoody, makes for a cool ghetto spidey look… :slight_smile:

1. Scarlet Spider
  2. Original
  3. Iron Spider
  4. Everything else

Original Scarlet Spider not this new crap they coming out with

That Red and Black suit would be better to have than the new stealth suit, imo. Y’all can’t say shit about how awesome the Black and Gold is though!!!

black/gold is sick, but only matches very few characters. nova is one.

The black/red suit would be much better if they used different “shadings” so that he’s still visible on dark backgrounds. Yellow/black just reminds me of a pallet swap. If I had a vote, that costume would be the first to go.

Herald spidey looks soo badass! very similar to old spider armor. supposedly they can be unlocked for normal play, but I haven’t gotten any yet

I think that just might be for the Vita version. =(

No it’s for console also you have to play the online campaign for them

Zro was here…

I’m surprised with the recent release of Spider-Man: Edge of Time that a Spider-Man 2099 costume didn’t come out. I’ve been reading the comics recently, and I’d love a chance to use that as a skin for Spidey.

even though i usually play iron spider or the white one, i might pick up the black/gold with doom (black) and x23 (yellow). just for an excuse to run that color. yeeeeeeee

im mad doom has no blue costume

spiderman doesn’t really have a blue costume besides the red/blue original and scarlet i suppose. doom’s white color is light blue on parts of him.