South Eastern Kansas: Let's take a break from farming

Putting out the bat signal for people in South Eastern Kansas and the surrounding areas. Anyone willing to host feel free to add your info here and we’ll see if we can get something going. I’m moving into a new apartment so I figure I’ll at least put up an invitation to people in the area, up in Joplin, or wherever. Sundays are the only day I usually have off so starting June 9th I’ll be opening my doors to anyone interested.

Where: Crimson Villa Apartments. 1904 S Rouse Street, Pittsburg, Kansas 66762
When: Every Sunday starting June 9th
Time: 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Games: Tekken, Marvel 3, whatever
Contact Info: Chris @ (417) 483-6206
PSNID: Chris_Mishima

Anyone is welcome regardless of skill level. I’m a total scrub myself. No drinking or smoking and let’s not be so loud I get in trouble, lol. I can only have a maximum of 12 people in my tiny apartment at a time. Probably won’t be an issue but just remember to always check to make sure a hookup in happening and that there is room before driving down. I personally have a big screen tv (ST50) a 32’ Samsung and my 20 inch computer monitor for hookups. If lag is an issue for you you might want to bring your own setups. Ideally I’d like everyone to take turns playing the same game together instead of fragmenting off to different setups but that might not be realistic. I have a Playstation 3 and Xbox for use. I only have Soul Calibur 4 and Dead or Alive 4 for the Xbox though, lol. For the Playstation 3 I have Dead or Alive 5, Mortal Kombat, Playstation All Stars, Soul Calibur V, Street Fighter X Tekken, Super Street Fighter 4: AE, King of Fighters XIII, Tekken Tag 2, and Marvel vs Capcom 3. Personally I’m like Tekken Tag 2 the most but I’m down to play whatever people want. Unless it’s Skull Girls… a man must have standards.