Soulcalibur VI - Lounge

Is there any other characters whose attack properties vary with range?

Siegfried appeared as a young German man with short blond hair and blue eyes, covered in simple knight armor. Siegfried Schtauffen is one of the most central characters of the Soul series and the main protagonist in most of its installments. He is a mainstay of the Soulcalibur series and one of the most iconic characters in the franchise.

In Soul Edge and Soulcalibur Legends, Siegfried is somewhat cocky and arrogant, never stopping to achieve what he desires. However, after being freed from Soul Edge in Soulcalibur, he stops being selfish and strives to atone for his sins. When he becomes Nightmare again in Soulcalibur II, he is portrayed as a heartless beast. But when he becomes himself again in Soulcalibur III, he regains his desire for atonement. In Soulcalibur IV, Siegfried fears that he would get other people hurt if he lets them join him. So he isolates himself from others in order to destroy Soul Edge and repent for his sins. However in Soulcalibur V Siegfried is much calmer and relaxed, he also acts as a mentor to his comrades.

From one of the Discord groups. Apparently this is Party Wolf’s tier list.

Party Wolf plays Mina and doesn’t claim his character sucks?

Clearly not a true SC player. Not enough downplay.

My friend definitely thinks Taki is bad in this game. So he’s not alone in that.

Taki’s the one character most people seems to agree is lacking.

As for the rest of the cast, everyone just claims their own character sucks, from my experience.

What happened to supposedly awful Raphael who’s now sitting in Top 6?

Taki doesn’t feel remotely as dangerous to face as Natsu did in SCV so I can kind of see the reasoning behind her placement despite never having played her myself. And Tira will never be good as long as she’s bound to those dumb RNG mechanics. With Soul Charge and all that stuff you have to wonder why they didn’t just make gloomy her SC state.

Most of Taki’s stuff that wants to be dirty is basically beaten out by not doing anything and just blocking.

Is Voldo place dependant on his bugs soon to be fixed?

No way Siegfried is that low. Is his offense figured out? So far I see people taking like 40 % life at least when he gets started and he has an easier time than Mina pushing people away when close.

I don’t think anyone above the middle line on this chart is placed ‘low’.

Taki is low, Astaroth is low. Tira and Cervantes are mid. Everyone else is strong. That’s how I understand it and from my limited knowledge and experience it seems pretty on point as well.

2 Likes

Patch 1.02 on PS4 is live.

Ten years later people sleeping on Taki again. Getting CaliburForum vibes.

Speaking of, lookie lookie what we have here.

Post patch on Xbox One, still can’t connect to anybody at all.

But hey, fixed the meter glitch, eh? Whatever.

1 Like

can anyone tell me how I turn on the counter hit in training mode?
I see the counter hit option, I set the CPU character on counter hit and
whenever I hit him my character still does normal hit instead of counter hit?

Im confused, this is like the first training mode Iam not able to find out how to turn on the counter hit.

If the Counter Settings is on Attack every hit should be CH.

Soulcalibur VI Survey

I really hope they leave this in the game.

That was a little lengthy but the “Who should we nerf / who should we buff” was worth it.

[/trolololol]

EDIT: I only put two on each category so you can calm down.

1 Like