Some Viper tech

Hi guy’s I’m not really sure where this info should go so I’m creating a new thread. I’ve been holding on to some of this stuff for awhile and since I don’t really play usf4 anymore I might as well go ahead and release it.

Here’s something I never see anyone do so I’m going to assume it’s new:
FFF ex seismo, meterless fadc, mp tk, immediate super jump

This works on the majority of the cast and safejumps 5 frame reversals if they quickrise.
Doesn’t work on: Deejay, Hakan, Blanka, Zangief, Elfuerte, Dhalsim, Elena, Poison, Rolento, Decapre, Hugo

additional notes:
Rufus goes over if he uses ex messiah (no longer in USF4)
Safe Jumps Cammy and Sagat due to wakeup timings BUT it will always whiff on Cammy
sometimes whiffs on Sagat and Balrog if they’re walking back (very rarely though)
FFF ex seismo, sjc fadc, mp tk**
344 damage
535 stun

normal bk combo
330 damage
500 stun

Guess this debunks the myth of ex seismo sjc fadc sweep being a 1 frame link.

Here’s something that’s more well known:** FFF sjc bk far st. HK**

Works on the characters shown: Abel, Fei Long, T. Hawk

This combo is a bit easier than the one listed above plus it looks more stylish. In order to land the far st. HK, you have to input the sjc bk at the earliest timing possible.
It also does the most amount of damage midscreen for one bar

Damage: 383
Stun: 620

This is also something that’s been out there for awhile:
lp seismo sjc ex bk, cl st. lk and cr. hp xx ex seismo sjc ex bk cl st. lk

You can dash under for a reset against most of the cast. Again, you have to input the bk at the earliest timing.
Cross Under:
Vega, Bison, Abel, Fei long, Seth, Cammy, Ryu, Ken, Ibuki, Gouken, Akuma, Gen, Dan, Oni, Chun Li, Dhalsim, C. Viper, Sagat, Dee Jay* , Cody, Guy
Hakan, Evil Ryu, Blanka, Zangief, Balrog, Rufus, T. Hawk***, Rose, Elena

Can’t cross under:
Guile, Honda, Makoto, Dudley, Sakura, Yun, Juri, Yang, El Fuerte** , Adon, Poison, Rolento, Decapre
Doesn’t work at all:**
Hugo

• if you use cr. hp xx ex seismo sjc ex bk cl st. lk on deejay you will land infront instead of being behind
    ** same case as deejay cept if you slightly delay the ex bk you will end up behind him
    *** if you use lp seismo and sjc ex bk at the earliest possible timing you will not land in time to reset hawk, you have to slightly delay it
    but it’s tough and inconsistent

That’s all I have to share for now. I’ll update the thread if I find anything new to share or if there’s any incorrect info.

**NOTE: I just realized now that cr. hp and st. hp do different stun values so the stuns listed here assume you’re starting with st. hp

Thank you for sharing!

Nice

I have trouble landing the EX-Seismo, EX-Bk, cr. LK reset. I have the same inputs, I do it as early as possible, but I keep landing too late. I train on Ryu and I get it once every blue moon. Do you guys have some tips for it ?