Some combo questions

yea i realize that these questions have probably been answered a million times but please just bare with me. The questions i have are the teleport after a stinger needs to be bold cancelled? i know when the stinger causes a wall bounce it needs to be bold cancelled but ive seen the teleport come out after a whiffed stinger. my second question is ive seen acid rain used after a prop shredder and then player jumps swings with M i believe and then uses hammer. how and why? i cant get acid rain out. is it a timing issue or a bold cancel? also hammer seems to work just fine on its on so why the extra?

1. yes to follow up after a wall bounce mid screen or full screen away you need to use a bold canceled teleport. on the whiffed part idk iirc you cant bc stinger if it wiffs

2. to get the acid rain out you need to tiger knee the motion which is adding a up forward motion after the the initial motion and then you do the l, l. I think it does more damage, but scales alot more , but it doesnt matter about the scaling cause your going to lose a lot of damage if you use the otg guns to stinger any ways, so its mostly for damage and meter