So why are you playing as Hakan?

It was supposed to be that but since people seem to have a hard time about other opinions, it didn’t go well. Seriously, what is this place, /v/?

I play with Hakan because he is hard to master, I play with him since last year and every time Hakan has another tool to apply in my gameplay, and that make me really excited. And the quantity of unique stuffes for every matchup is just insane, and there is another thing; the hype of the people when you do well with him, this is pretty nice.^^

About if he is a good character, after a lot of time thinking about it I came up that he is not good or bad, he is Hakan, he is unique and that is why I play with him.^^

Well said, young man! I completely agree with the hype factor, I’ve been playing at my friends’ place and they seriously go apeshit. Feels really good, especially if you win against Dhalsim or Seth, hole shet.

I’m a dirty copycat and like how crazy Infiltration makes Hakan look.

I’m a sakura main but am trying to pick up Hakan for fun.

Its a little jarring given, that to me, playing Hakan is like multitasking. Not only am i trying to play SF, but i’m playing an oiling up mini-game at the same time.
Frustrating but fun

hate on me but i’d like if they made a drunken boxer type character with similar aspects

That sounds like a baller idea. And come on, who doesn’t want to play like Infiltration?

Well, i was going to put Hakan on blast, that’s why i mentioned the “hate on me part” because i was going to say i wish he didn’t rely on oil as much as he does. but seeing how easily Infiltration stays oiled i figure its a learning process.

The drunken boxer character has been done in a lot of other games but it came to mind because i don’t think they rely on drinking as much as Hakan relies on oil but i’m just complaining because it makes it harder to learn him and for when i get blown up for oiling up/not having oil lol

Hakan is cool with me i just wish i was better at using him

Yeah, don’t put him on Blast here, you’ll get roasted, lol. But I can see where you’re coming from, knowing when to oil up and when to not oil up is such a hard thing to master because it seriously nets you wins and losses.

Drunken boxer might be a bit silly to do cause I can see how he might play a lot like Hakan in the sense with drinking compared to oiling. Yet in the end the specials and normals make or break the character, lol.

I play Hakan because hes probably the most unique character in this game imo… I like the oil… his character design is cool… I wanted to main Cody before cause I was fan but ever since I saw infiltrations matches with hakan recently I picked up hakan right away… I know its hard to use him… but winning with him just makes the victory even more sweet!

psshh dont cry about hakans oil… i played em as he didnt start or stack oil, and i didnt bitch once about oil.

i love to bitch

You’re all a bunch of tier whores. I’ve recently tried to pick up Vip… Never mind.

silly panda

If your dieing because ur not oiled and are just mashing buttons with out the right mindset and thought process behind matches then ur not playing Street Fighter. You’re playing random fighter /quote from juicebox.

I’ve beating many people unoiled before it all about knowing what your opponent is going to do next. How well you can read your opponent, and how well you can maneuver 1 frame link combos with Hakan. Master those combos unoiled and you’ll be a great Hakan. He doesn’t need to be oiled for everything and plus he still has some of the best vortex in the game unoiled.

best thing to do is to chase there ass down, make it seem like your trying to get in, they’ll back down, then you put on the oil.

3 words: pissing shotos off

And they do get maaaaaaaaaaad

I play Hakan b’cuz he’s so different from my main, Ken. Plus, lol, after watching Samurai Drew on XBox, that sealed the deal for me. Infiltration is cool, but Samurai Drew has been putting in work w/ Hakan. His vids are crazy, plus informative. That’s why I play Hakan!!!

because Hakan’s play is unique. he can use oil for killing other than cooking… he is not the worst character in the game…

You look pretty fukken dumb now kid.

K.O.rea!

Screw this and don´t care what people say about Hakan, Hakan is top 10 and he will stay top 10 in the next version. Get raped.