So i revised the team

after a long while i realized an MS variant isnt what i was going for. so i changed to
hayato-gama
psy -alpha
and tron-gamma

If you insist on using this team, which fundamentally isn’t that bad, keep these things in mind…
The partner characters suggest that Hayato is the focus of the team, so your Hayato game has to be spot on at all times. However, since Hayato is a great mid-range character, but Psy and Tron are both close range assists, he’ll be putting himself at risk.
People WILL snap out one of your assists in a match. Tron and Psylocke are usually the third slot and often the lynch-pin of many teams, so this stuff is routine.
Psylocke may do well with Tron and/or Hayato backing her, but this match-up absolutely sucks for Tron, so try to keep her out of harm’s way.
I would advise trading either one of the secondary characters for a solid character with a lingering projectile assist to aid Hayato’s (or Tron’s) rushdown, but as I’ve proved to my friends time and again, sometimes it’s just a matter of preference.
If you really like this setup, I’d suggest putting Tron 2nd for the easy DHC from Hayato’s dash super.
Just keep in mind that this team has very little projectile capability, so it’s up to you to get in close and determine the pace of the match.

hmm…what do you think about…storm replacing tron?

or possibly megaman??

having storm - and her proj assist is gonna help hayato alot - extending plasma sword combos, covering lag on his moves, safe DHC, shockwave xx Hail on assists, having storm to fight hayato’s bad match ups (fly back sent for example)