So fornicating disapointing capcom has become

It doesn’t take 3 minutes to read a post.

You only mentioned 4 instances of recycling, btw.

I said less than 3 minutes, and I did mention more than 4. So you didn’t count (or really read it) either.

Even before I edited I had mentioned:

Zangief crLK
Zangief body splash
Cody or C Viper Elbow drop
THawk farMK
Hakan F+MP
Guy Far MP
Zangief clsHP
"Shotos" crHP

That is quite literally 2x as many as you claimed.

Also a quick copy paste shows my post was ~1200 words. Average words per minute reading speed is ~250. Even speed reading averages ~400-500. That’s AT LEAST 3minutes for a person quickly reading.

Mix in a spoiler tag ya bastard.

Almost put a hole in my screen trying to scroll all that

Might want to do a page search of the phrases “re-use”, “reuse”, “recycle” and “re use”. You made references to other moves, but only four recommendations of implementing existing animations.

We can continue this for as long as your username implies.

Please continue to spout worthless statistics. I read and type emails for a living, your numbers mean nothing in this situation.

Read and write but don’t comprehend apparently. A major part of reading comprehension is inferences.

Stating “This move is identical to this other move” wouldn’t require also saying “so you can use the animation from this other move” for anyone with more than a 3rd grade reading comprehension. Stick to writing emails about “how to lose weight with this one weird trick”

Anyways, I’m just gonna throw you on ignore. This “conversation” wont go anywhere. I’ll cite some facts, you’ll pull something out of your ass, I’ll get annoyed, you’ll sniff your finger, the cycle repeats. Not worth my time, especially regarding a hypothetical character.

Bicker bicker bicker.

All is as it should be on SRK today I see.

The only reason?

Come on now he was in MvC3…and regardless of how you feel about the game itself…he is much better off. His hype was unmatched and remains that way.

Main reason. Jeez. Semantics. lol

besides his overhead being that bad i actually like this hagger. unfortunatelly capcom fucking up for bs reasons nobody gives a fuck about.

in b4 people bitching about capcom being poor and not being talented enough to do some actual new characters that are actually cool in some form or way.

Haggar don’t bring Wesker’s teleport + helmbreaker into a Street Fighter game.

Eternal doesn’t bicker. He just states facts.

Sometimes I do both.

I mean, I love ya Eternal bro, but sometimes these guy’s devotion to ya freaks me out a little, no offense.

It shows that the average SF4 player doesn’t actually know much about the game they actually play.

That applies to all games.

ETERNAL CAN READ FREELY AVAILABLE INFORMATION?

HE’S A GENIUS

I mean the dude is cool and has some good ideas, but this forum is moronic at times especially in regards to game mechanics and frame data.

QFT

I’ve even said this very thing many many times. I mean, a ton of the stuff I post is just stuff available right here on this very website: http://wiki.shoryuken.com/Super_Street_Fighter_IV_AE

More people should just check the wiki real fast to fact check their posts. Nobody expects everyone to remember everything and certainly don’t expect people to remember every possible BnB / Knockdown setup / mixup for every character and whether or not those are character specific. However you should at least double check simple shit like “does this character have 1000 or 950 stun?” and most people don’t even bother with that. :confused:

double posted so I’ll give an Alternate response:

Somebody make an Eternal-kun chibi. It can be the SRK mascot.

You can use my utterly disturbing twitter avatar of me with the body of a cat drawn by Edmund McMillen.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1992072195/Imacatnow.jpg