So fornicating disapointing capcom has become

Wah wah wah I’m gonna bitch a ton but I still want it.

WE LIKE RECYCLED GARBAGE, get with it or get out.

while i think decapre is ultra lame, i will still buy the update, as the remaining, eventhough recycled content justifies the measly 15 usd…

Also,

“I don’t want to rant or talk too much shit.” Spends rest of post ranting and talking shit.

Not to be a dick, or anything, really, no seriously, but…

They did the same with the Hyper Fighting re-release, they made SFIV because it sold.

MvC2 re-release got us MvC3.

I want a new Darkstalkers to be able to bubble trap a lot of new guys as much as my heart desires but the truth is, most people don’t want Darkstalkers, and it would be a very risky move to use a lot of assets on doing a completely new game.

The port flopped, they decided not to risk it, chill down.

Stop demanding updates, and they’ll put whatever little money they DO have towards SFV.

It is very fucking simple - this is YOUR fault, as a community.

Or Charlie…

http://www.streetfighter.com/img/sfxtk/gameplay/system_costume08.jpg

>Comparing the hype about a new character to Japanese girls getting raped.

Nice logic there buddy. Keep it up, and you’ll work your way up to Hitler in no time!

I’ve been enjoying SF4 a hell of a whole lot lately. Decapre isn’t so much a deal breaker since Edition mode and 3v3 seem worth it (especially since 3v3 mode would be an awesome online mode).

The one thing that does scare is potentially ruining the best version of the game. A lot of the top 8s have shown that, even with issues, a lot of characters can still compete. Throwing new adjustments out there seems like it would be messing with a good thing.

The rape of Europe is the next logical step.

I really do petty the people who got there hope up.

They did the same with Hyper fighting 2? You mean they showed a trailer for SF4 before it, then released Hyper fighting 2 afterwards? Cause that is pretty much what they did with darkstalkers.

My problem is with the trailer…

This suggests a brand new game, not a port. It looks like it was created on the SF4 engine.

Just letting you know they still have the IP so if you were expecting someone else to make it you’re shit out of luck!

Seriously all he said was, Capcom tested the waters with the teaser trailer (that never became public, was only shown once and never fully pursued) on an older IP. To see if there was enough interest to warrant the cost to produce a new game, they rereleased the prior series of games. Unfortunately the amount of interest (in terms of both numbers and activity, outside of that first 3 awesome months that DS:O came out) was not enough to take a risk on. The company, which as of now is one big flop away from bankruptcy, played it safe, took the smallest risk in gauging interes, thats it.

Believe me, you’re not the only one who wants a new Vampire game, unfortunately we are eclipsed by the fans of larger/more famous franchises (Street Fighter, Vs Series, etc).

But remember, they spent money to make that CGI trailer, odds are good we will still see that game released down the road, who knows.

tldr but anyone who is disappointed obviously wasn’t paying attention to Capcom.

MML3, Darkstalkers, RE6 (or 5…or maybe even 4…), DMC, (insert character) for UMVC3, DWU/Red Focus, (probably any SF game that isn’t your favorite), etc

While RE4 wasn’t a true successor to the original style of gameplay, it wasn’t anywhere near a badly designed game.

re4 also wasn’t an enormous money pit like re6.

Complains in one thread that Decapre is too much of a copy/paste job.

Suggests that a way to make everyone happy is for capcom to have put a literal copy/paste job.

Or is it because they wasted a lot of money towards shitty games like “Remember Me,” “Dark Void,” “Bionic Commando,” “DmC,” & the Lost Planet series? What about having unrealistic expectations of Resident Evil 6 selling large Call of Duty numbers?