So, Can I get Full Results of Evo

Or at least a rundown of what happened. Obviously know about the Finals, but I mean like: Zoolander, AquaSnake, Synco, etc. Is there any images of the pools on paper or do we have to just go by word of mouth?

IDK if EVO released official full results, but Eventhubs has a pretty good breakdown of some semi finals matches.

I’m also interested in how everyone else did at the tourny, at least top 32 or something.

yea eventshub only shows the winner side of the finals they missing the losers semis here are some of the to 16 and 32 logs. Evo only show the winners side of the bracket on the big screen, loser side was played in a corner in the hole lol

Daigo defeats John choi- ryu vs ryu 2-1 Johnchoi 9th
aquasnake defeats damdai- Fei vs ryu 2-1 i think Aqua was 13th Damdai was top 32
Hadouken696969 defeats Bc Choi- Ryu vs Sim 2-0 i was 9th Bc Choi was top 32
Hadouken696969 defeats Thelo the great- Ryu vs Honda 2-1 thelo was 13th
hadouken696969 defeats Axel Kelly- Ryu vs Guile 2-0 Axel kelly was top 32
Afrolegends defeats hadouken696969- Rog vs Ryu 2-0 Afro was 3rd
Afrolegends defeats Vestax11- Rog vs Honda- 2-0 Vestax was top 32

Still waiting on the Daigo vs. Choi video… Anybody have this?

yea daveappen i was there for that match and im pretty sure i seen no cameras (You would think 2 top st fighters going at it and no ones there to record it) but trust me bro it was pretty dam epic 3 came down to the 3rd set 3rd round and no life on each side. like in the movies and shit lol

I scrubbed out in losers finals going 7-2. I was watching choi v Daigo man that was epic in the final round they both cr mk n Daigo took it with a single pixel of life! I think David Spence recorded it.

[media=youtube]kSW53-gVDUY[/media]