Skyrocket cancelling (april fools)

There is a bug, similar to cvs2 roll cancelling, where if you input an air raid within the first couple frames of a skyrocket (before you leave the ground), you will cancel, and maintain the invincibility frames of the skyrocket for the entire duration of the air raid. You’ll know it worked because Hwoarang’s foot will maintain the glow from the skyrocket. It however does not work with EX air raid, which makes it very tricky to pull off.

To do this, you must input f, b, db, d, df+LK, f+MK, making sure you release LK before you hit MK. You MUST make sure you input the first kick exactly on the df and the second kick exactly on the f and release the first button so it does not come out as an EX.

It takes a lot of practice, but it is definitely worth it, as it is an almost completely free means of getting in on your opponent.

Whoa are you fucking serious!?!? THIS IS AMAZING.
Could you provide some video reference?

Too bad it will get patched eventually =(

Edit: damn, can’t seen to reproduce it.

oh MuKen with the skyrocket science. Nice!

This isn’t some kind of April Fool’s joke, is it? I’m trying to reproduce it with no luck.

I got it To work…i got it 8/10 times…great discovery man

I hate you :arazz:

its easy man…extremely. GET BETTER

Trolololol!

Thanks for playing along Tek

You had my respect after that flamingo overview and now you’re in my blacklist. I demand my hour back.

Lmao I figured teks comment would have had some eybrows raised lol

hahaha no problem man…sorry guys, couldn’t past it up lol

Lol sorry otori.