Skullheart: The Official Skullgirls Forum (it's where everyone actually goes)!

They should switch to Vanilla.

I just want the forum as it looked, with the functions it had. If it happens under the hood though, don’t care much to know.

I can’t believe I slept on this game for so long, I tried to get into skullgirls because of the Dlc fundraiser and I’m having a blast. I can’t wait for skull heart to come back up, I didn’t even get to see what it looked like!

It was beautiful, man. Text at the perfect contrast, avatars were a great size, the big skullgirls news in the form of threads on the front page, you could even upload images on it…

Not to mention, the community was top notch as well. They’re mature, a rarity on the Internet, and they’re smart, funny, and even respectful.

always thought it was kind of a dick move to advertise our forums here but eh

It maybe a dick move, but if we hadnt no one would really know about skullheart, it was a necessary evil so to speak

How is it a dick move? Neither of forums are actually competing against each other. You can go to both sites.

this why I enjoy the SG community we help each other and there is no putting Down of one of our own

That’s actually why I don’t want the marvel crowd involved with this game. SG’s community would sour a but because of them. We don’t need the excessive smack talk and shit like that

Fandoms always start off that way. As fans we want more people to get into our “thing” to help our thing grow, but as more people get into it, you get more angry people who start to take it way to seriously. I’ll admit I’m a brony, but people in that fandom have started to turn even on the creators of the show when they do something that doesn’t 100% agree with their interpretation of things. I guess I’m moving to the skullgirls fandom now. :slight_smile:

This forum is too bloody ugly atm, Skullheart being ‘offline’ is killing me.

So a couple questions about Skullheart because it was awesome while it was up.

Is Skullheart an official forum, like the one that was mentioned as the forum on skullgirls.com that was coming soon? If not who’s leading it and when will it be back up?

Master Chibi, have you thought about a forum at Canopy Kingdom?

the wait is pretty tough.

i think it started as an unofficial fan forum, but it got pretty popular.

i have no idea if it has been changed to anything official though.

[quote=Zazzarius;8079461

i think it started as an unofficial fan forum, but it got pretty popular.

i have no idea if it has been changed to anything official though.
[/quote]

Look for 0sh’s posts in this thread.

i think they actually made it the official forum. Because I can recall Mike claiming that he was gonna make an official forum, then somebody got permission to make one in his stead, resulting in Skullheart

Skullheart is the official forum, we just never got around to making an announcement because it was around that time that the IGG campaign started.

That would be me. The site will be up as soon as possible. I am waiting on an email from Autumn’s tech guy so that we can make the transition to the new server, and there’s nothing I can do until I get those credentials. Hopefully you won’t need to wait much longer.

So… Autumn is in another lawsuit?

Let’s place bets: Squigly in game first or Skullheart back up first? My money’s on Squig.

I’ll take that bet.