Skullheart: The Official Skullgirls Forum (it's where everyone actually goes)!

Is that also why no donations have been made in the last 30-40 minutes or is that just mere coincidence? Because if it’s the former, then this is the worse damn time for something like that to possibly happen.

Late News, but for the sake of the lurkers the site is up again

Site is down, Vad has uni in a few hours so yeah giving yall a heads up

IRC http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=%23skullgirls&server=irc.mizuumi.net

Back up

Back up!

getting a different error now

i think the hype literally broke skullheart

edit: at least there is a backup forum when skullheart is down.

Yeah, so basically we have no choice right now but to look for a new host, which could take anything from a few hours to several days. I know this can be frustrating, and I really am doing everything I can to make things work.

LOL, I remember bragging about the number of users we had on that “why is SG unpopular” thread. we should’ve seen it coming XD

Should’ve expected it because of the fundraiser. The lesson to be learned is that, however popular you expect SG to be or how fast you expect it to grow, is clearly an underestimation.

I do hope skull heart comes back up soo I do miss it

As long as they don’t come back with a new format I am content with waiting. The sooner the better though. The IRC can get pretty stale and nobody wants to recreate the the SH threads on here

It should be up monday or tuesday.

lol this is the breast cancer fundraiser scenario all over again. Quick better make a new website!

Sorry guys, I thought I had already posted in this thread. As things currently stand, it looks like we’ll be moving to one of Autumn’s servers, but I’m waiting to hear back from their tech guy. The idea is to make the move to the new server “this weekend or early next week”.

And don’t worry. Everything will be exactly the same as when the site went down (well, actually there’s a new version of xenForo out, but you get the point).

“This weekend or early next week”. Does that mean within the next couple days, or 7 day minimum?

What’s xenForo?

Xenforo is the forum layout SkullHeart runs. Better known as the old SRK layout

I can’t really answer your question about the timeframe - those are the exact words that were sent to me.

And yeah, xenForo is the forum software that the site is running.