Skullgirls 2nd encore PS4 THEME is missing

hello all i just downloaded the game today but i cant find the theme anywere, its not even in the shop separatly , i know that u had to pre order to get it for the us version that came out on the 7th but nobody said anything about preordering for this version that just came out today 22th i even went back on google to check that anouncement about skullgirls 2nd encore hiting ps4 on the 22th outside of us and all they said was “psn+ members will get a 20% discount as well as a new theme” so the way they said it , to me it sounds that all u had to do to get the theme is to buy the game while ur on psn+ statue, and thats what i did , i did get the discount but the theme is nowere to be found…anyone got this problem or know whats going on? if not does anyone know if theyl be another way to get this theme…like buying it separatly maybe? but its not in the shop right now… i realy wanted this theme sigh , also when are lobbys planned for? ive waited so long for this to come out on ps4 and now that its finay out the only ps4 i wanted is missing and the lobbys arent here , i hope they didint completly drop the lobby system…