Skull Kickers comic

Hi guys,

Image Comics is releasing a new title called Skullkickers. It’s my first published work and we need all the support we can get!

Story by: Jim Zubkavich(Street Fighter Legends Ibuki, UDON project manager)
Line Art by: Edwin Huang(yours truly)
Colors by: Misty Coats
Covers by: Chris Stevens

First issue hits shops September! Let your local comic shop know!
In Shops: 9/22/2010
Item Code: JUL100392

Cover for issue #1 -

http://www.skullkickers.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/skullkickers_01_cover.jpg

there’s more info about the comic and a preview at Newsarama - Newsarama.com : Writer Jim Zubkavich Introduces Image’s SKULLKICKERS

and skullkickers’ site - Skullkickers Comic | Skullkickers

Hey I read about this in Comic Book Resources yesterday!

“Skullkickers” Bashes Your Face In - Comic Book Resources

The pencils are SICK man nice going!

Loooks freakin sweet cant wait now I just need to find a comic shop here :smiley:

Told my retailer about it and they put me down for a copy, I’d love to support a fellow SRK in a medium I want to break into, because I expect you all to buy my work lol.

thanks for the support, guys!

right now there’s a contest to win a free original SkullKickers page. check out the contest rules at image comics’ site.
Image Comics | Home

Are you planning to collect your work into a tpb or hc? I don’t live near an LCS so I trade-wait everything. Looks like a fun book and don’t want to miss out!

we’re aiming for a tpb, but truly depends on sales. but hopefully, yes lol

a few mins ago i just ordered some comics online and was about to curiously add skullkickers into the mix, but didnt to save some cash. shame on me lol. in support of a fellow member ill now def try to snab a copy somewhere. gl

here’s a free ‘prequel’ of skullkickers @ Comixology

and for anyone that’s in the New York area, there’s going to be a signing for issue #1 on friday the 24th @ Midtown Comics
Edwin Huang Signing Skullkickers #1 at Midtown Comics Midtown Comics Blog

Cool I always buy my comics at Midtown lol! If I’m around I’ll stop by!

Drops next week! SRK members show your support and pick this up! :tup: If you don’t I WILL BAN YOU! What was that Admin, I can’t really do that? D’OH! :rofl:

Nah for reals though if you have the extra cash pick this comic up man we GOTTA look out for our own. :smile:

thanks for the shout out, sano.

yeah, SkullKickers hits shelves next week!

good news though, the book sells out at a distribution level
PREVIEWS: The Comic Shop’s Catalog! - Skullkickers #1 Sells Out And Image Rushes Second Printing

but more importantly, we need customers to buy out the book when it comes out! every little bit helps!

What time is the signing at? I’ll try to pick up a copy and get it signed if I can!

EDIT: Sorry, I found it. I really hope I’ll be able to make it!

Yeah I should be there on Friday too.

EDWIN U MY HERO

hey guys, really good news. the book is selling out in many stores, it’s becoming hard to find. but there will be a second printing coming really soon.

you guys should also pick up Street Fighter Legends: Ibuki #4. Omar Dogan’s pages are beautiful as always. plus, there’s a neat little pin up drawn by me in the back. =]

I’m going to try my best to make it to the signing but I have a question. It says “Edwin will be doing free sketches for anyone who purchases the book at the signing!” does that mean that they’ll have copies in stock for the signing? I really don’t want to go just to find out that they won’t have copies in stock for tomorrow evening. :rofl:

Nice first issue, and gotta say your art is really nice :tup:

Issue 1

Spoiler

So the bowman is actually a guy, not a woman? The sketches in the end of the issue seem to indicate as such

Yeah the book sold out at Midtown comics on the same day it came out. Glad I reserved my copy man! See you Friday at Midtown if all goes!

midtown comics have extra copies in the back reserved for the signing tomorrow.

Issue 1

Spoiler

the bowman is an entirely different character =D

As I predicted, I wasn’t able to go because of things here at home. How’d everything turn out? Pictures? Writeups? GIMME SOME DETAILS.

Sorry for my over-activeness/whatever. :rofl: