Skrull Invasion! - Community Video

Skrulls! #Kappa

I posted this on the General thread, but I didn’t wanna clutter it up. Kinda quoting that post,

If anyone is interested, add me on Skype(aer0blue) or send me a PM. Your name will appear on the video. Think of this video as Skrull’s last hurrah before UMvC3’s release.

My execution isn’t the best, but I’ll try my hardest to replicate whatever it is you want to share.

I never found a use for it, but I noticed that in the corner, you can use stone smite for the wall bounce, and immediately charge the :d::h: which will hit them as they fall behind you, back into the corner. I think you can cancel that into an orbital grudge or something else. Just looks kinda cool.

edit: upon further experimentation, because they’re behind you as they fall into the charged :d::h: you can call an assist and it will appear from the corner rather than from behind you. The weirdest thing I managed to do was bounce them into a hulk anti-air and follow up with a tk. meteor smash. Not really useful, but I haven’t seen any of that stuff before elsewhere. There’s probably a reset possibility by knocking them into hidden missiles.

I’ve known about this before, except for the assist bit. I get why it happens (the opponent is behind you), but still find it really odd… Maybe someone will find some use for it, who knows.

Well, video’s up!

[media=youtube]7vYzA1h7Qt4[/media]

Awesome Vid!!! Thanks for the credit! I like what you found with my info!!! Check out that vid of my original tech when you get a chance :wink:

Video looks great, combos were sick, make me want to use more skrull. I noticed that you didn’t include the post corner inferno mixup I mentioned. It’s one of my favorite things about skrull and helps him kill characters that have a lot of health. I might make a brief video explaining it.

Great video, but I’m having trouble doing your double inferno trick. I can get the first one to come out low to the ground, but can’t get the second one to combo. Any tips?

Hey the bnb you got there wont work if your back is towards the wall. also doesn’t seem to work on captain A =/

[FONT=Helvetica]

Yeah, some things didn’t make it into the video (including some things I had found, too). On the bright side, I get to make another video when UMvC3 comes out! lol xD

The first Inferno has to be tigerknee’d, meaning the motion goes as follows: down, downback, back, upback, ATK+ATK. The idea is to do Inferno as soon as Skrull jumps from the ground.
[/FONT]

These combos are all midscreen or corner…they don’t work fullscreen. Had no clue they didn’t work on Cap, though. Weird… I had tested on V. Joe O: Interesting find

the only thing that id did not like was the face that its sorta situational at times. Other than that i’ve done this a few times in matches after watching this =p