Skrull Combos

Skrull On His Own Combos

If you post a combo please do NOT use smilies. They make it impossible for me to copy and paste it when I want to transcribe it to the main glossary. If you want feel free to use similar notation but leave the smilies open such as :m :m :h :s. Thanks -management

Anywhere
Elastic Grab > Dash > Jump > :d::h: (land) :s: SJ :m::m::h::s: (land) meteor smash x inferno (534,100)

:d: [:m::h:] :s: (delay) SJ :h::s: (airdash) :d::h: (land) Dash :s: SJ :m::m::h::s: Meteor Drop X Inferno (730,000)

Corner Only
Forward Throw > Dash > :s: SJ :m::m::h::s: (land) Meteor Smash x Inferno (484,300)

Skrull on Point, Team Combos
Anywhere:
:l::m: :d::h: :s: SJ :m::m::h::s: (land) (dash) [(jump.airdash)+(purification)] :d::h: (land) meteor smash X inferno

Corner Only:
:l::m::h: :d::h: :s: SJ :m::m::h::s: (land) OTG Assist > Stone Smite > :s: SJ :m::m::h::s: meteor smash X inferno (715,000)

Skrull as Assist, Team Combos

I’m too lazy to do the smiles but I’ll start with the BnB I’m using that a ton of people are.

Elastic Grab >> Ground Dash >> Jump >> Down H >> S (launch) >> MMHS >> Meteor Smash >> Inferno (534,100)

Also here’s another little dandy

Corner Only: Forward Throw >> Dash >> S (launch) MMHS >> Meteor Smash >> Inferno (484,300)

i did a combo vid with your first combo but it had an otg with stone smite>s>sj.Hxxinferno instead of just drop then inferno which is way more practical and better in matches in my opinion. the otg im talking about is kind of hard to it most times so meh.

and that second combo of yours ill have to test myself because usually when i forward throw someone into the corner i follow up with jump>airdash>down.H>S>sj.MMHS>meterosmashxxinferno or i just lvl3 them.

oh you know what else is sick after any normal grab anywhere you do
grab>metero smash>XF>S>sjMMHS>metero smash to inferno or just lvl3 after the MMHS in the air.
does nice dmg.

Well you can use the combos in the main forum and I’m sure others will come and add more combos to it.

(corner) :l::m::h:, :d::h::s:, j.:m::m::h::s:, (call ankle slicer) stone smite, :s:, j.:m::m::h::s:, meteor smash, inferno 715 k
If you jump forward for the last MMHS, the meteor smash will cross up, if you jump straight up it will land in front. With the latter you can for the elastic H and it puts them right back in the corner for a corner combo.

It works, they both work and do the same amount of damage, I just find the other variation easier to perform for whatever reason.

Also note to Ender: I recommend you do a section of Skurll combos that start with non-command grabs, but NOT to separate them, as in, don’t put non-assist grab combos in a different category from assist grab combos.

i have a stronger combo thats a bit more damage and easier and without assist

cr.M>cr.H>S>(delay the follow up jump for a sec)sj.H>S>(while still above)airdash>down.H>dash S>sj.MMHS>meteor drop xx inferno

does roughly 730sum dmg?

you could always exchange the last part with the meteor smash into inferno with just a death penalty. skip the meteor drop if your going for the lvl3 because it wont combo.

Is that corner only?

the combo i posted was an anywhere on the screen type.

and i dont really have any combos with anyone but skrull, like no assist types and such.
hes one of those characters who can do well by himself and has good dmg combos on his own with one meter.

sorry I didn’t add any, was playing. In other news though I found an infinite Skrull has but its sorta useless. Its like Hulk’s gammawave infinite in that it only works on assists, I nailed my buddy tonight with it on accident. I’ll try to update the index on this page when I’m at work tomorrow and I’ll record the ghetto infinite as soon as I get a chance, hopefully tomorrow night after the gym otherwise it probably won’t be till Monday.

It’s any otg assist for that combo. Here’s another LM, 2H, S, j. MMHS, dash j.ad(call purification)d+H, meteor smash, inferno. Works anywhere but a lil strict outside corner. Also, w/ purification assist you just drop j.d+H whenever, its safe and if either hit you can combo into meteor smash inferno.

By 2H you mean charge it for the overhead correct?

Sorry I meant down H, his sweep.

Just put Skrull in my team recently, and found this out in the lab by accident while trying to figure out how well he synergized with the rest of the team:

Skrull(Tenderizer) / Wesker(Gun) / Hulk(anything), in that order
Corner Only

Rolling Hook xx Meteor Smash xx Inferno xx Rhino Charge, :a1::df::h:, (wait), :s:, (SJ), :m::m::h::d::s:, :m::m::h::s:, Gamma Wave xx Gamma Crush xx Inferno

~1,050,000 damage, takes 2 bars to start.

• Can skip the Hook at the start to use as a follow-up to Meteor Smash punishes, at the cost of 130,000 damage.
  • Have to cancel the Inferno before the last couple hits or opponent gets an air tech
  • Using Skrull’s Level 3 at the end instead of Inferno adds 300k for 2 more bars (making it 4 bars total)

Not entirely sure how practical this is or if there are any other characters this works with. Looks awesome though.

Just a note, I think we also should post resets, because they are in a sense combos; they also should have a separate section.

i.e. c.L c.M. c.H S >> MMHS >> Meteor Smash >> Inferno (638,000) >> back dash >> Elastic Grab H >> Ground Dash >> Jump >> Down H >> S (launch) >> MMHS >> Meteor Smash >> Inferno (534,100) (only works if air recovery is back)

Don’t want to disappoint everyone when its not updated as frequently as it probably should be. Here is what I had done so it can be copy and pasted fairly easily into a new thread, I just don’t think it was a smart decision for me to be in charge of this thread, sorry all - just don’t have the time required to maintain it.

Skrull On His Own Combos

If you post a combo please do NOT use smilies. They make it impossible for me to copy and paste it when I want to transcribe it to the main glossary. If you want feel free to use similar notation but leave the smilies open such as :m :m :h :s. Thanks -management

Anywhere
Elastic Grab > Dash > Jump > :d::h: (land) :s: SJ :m::m::h::s: (land) meteor smash x inferno (534,100)

:d: [:m::h:] :s: (delay) SJ :h::s: (airdash) :d::h: (land) Dash :s: SJ :m::m::h::s: Meteor Drop X Inferno (730,000)

Corner Only
Forward Throw > Dash > :s: SJ :m::m::h::s: (land) Meteor Smash x Inferno (484,300)

Skrull on Point, Team Combos
Anywhere:
:l::m: :d::h: :s: SJ :m::m::h::s: (land) (dash) [(jump.airdash)+(purification)] :d::h: (land) meteor smash X inferno

Corner Only:
:l::m::h: :d::h: :s: SJ :m::m::h::s: (land) OTG Assist > Stone Smite > :s: SJ :m::m::h::s: meteor smash X inferno (715,000)

I see several combos posted here that follow up an elastic slam with:

dash, jump, down+H, S, …

Shouldn’t that be:

dash, jump, down+H, dash, S, …???

Every time I try this, I end up too far away after the down+H to hit with S unless I dash in again first. The only time I can ever launch with S after a down+H without dashing first is when the down+H crosses up, but I haven’t been able to get it to cross up after elastic slam.

Good eye, yeah there’s a dash after the Down H