Sins Of Souls.

Hi ya’ll.

I’m pretty sure this is the right place to put this, so here goes. I’ve been planning on doing a series of stories relating to the Dark Souls franchise, and I’ve just now finished the first part. The stories will be told through a series of chapters, all from different perspectives of characters that may or may not be within the game itself, but all occur within the Dark Souls universe.

I’ll probably get a lot of shit for trying to bring a game like Dark Souls into a literary context, but it’s something I’ve wanted to do for a while now. I love writing, I love Dark Souls, and there are just so many rich and interesting story elements to the game that I just couldn’t resist. Keep in mind that I do try to pertain to the universe as closely as possible, yet at the same time fill in events that might not have happened within the game.

Also, in case the title wasn’t clear, I’ve decided to call the series “Sins of Souls”.

This first chapter, tells the tale of Havel The Rock’s story. I would really like some input on what you guys think, so I’ll be updating this post with future additions to the story, which should be at a pretty steady pace. Let me know what you guys think! I’d prefer constructive criticism, but this is SRK so I’m not gonna be surprised if I get flamed as well. :sweat:

Chapter 1, part 1: "My Rock. My Redeemer."

Also, for those of you wondering what the fuck Dark Souls even is, try it out! It’s a terrific and challenging game.
[media=youtube]7pV5r4ePww8[/media]

Shameless bump :zzz: