Shut up! - The Sentinel Thread

I noticed, wish I could understand it though.

He said; “Avengers, Cease and Desist.” I’m not sure if that’s a specific quote or not.

Seeing Hard Drive made me love him ><

Thread Name: F&$% the Knicks

Anyone know where I can get a SUPER high rez version of this?

I need to make a template with this :smiley:

My only suggestion for the OP: Add the “SHUT UP” vid to the first post.

<3 <3 <3
Macaratti and I were hoping he’d have his lolbodysplash. Shit was so cash.

Funny that they also used the White Storm Alt just to hammer the MvC2 MSS home.

I’m just sad they didn’t take this chance to update to a more recent Marvel version, and give him a moveset besides “LOL GUYS WHO PUT A JET IN THIS GAME”.

Is it confirmed or not if his normals do chip damage? I watched all 3 fight vids and every time he got in it connected and I couldn’t see if just his basic attacks did any chip.

Some minor things to note, when compared to MvC2:

-Nerfed back dash, it’s much slower
-Nerfed flying speed, much slower
-Nerfed hyper-sentinel-force (HSF) speed (the missiles come out slower), but can still link supers & moves after a HSF so that’s a plus
-Drones are nerfed. Rather than coming directly above Sentinel, they come out below him. As such, they can no longer be used as a ghetto anti-air. He as an assist is nerfed overall then.
-Gained ability to attack twice in the air, so he can do an overhead (j.rh) and pan (j.hp)
-Gained double jump
-Gained faster walk speed
-Gained faster HP laser. Seems you can link a s.hp xx c.hp, and you don’t even have to unfly it. The s.hp is probably faster than the c.hp, similar to sagat’s tiger shot
-Still able to fast fly combos, need to confirm if you can put an assist in there. Probably can.
-Gained permanent unfly-state. Seems he can attack out of flying still; he was able to attack directly out of flying, and he even did it after a normal jump.

-Need to confirm if he can block out of flying too. (This question will make or break Sentinel)
-Need to confirm super armor

This obviously isn’t mvc2, but just something to note for us mvc2 old-schoolers. Can’t wait for the game now! Totally stoked :smiley:

SENTINEL!!!

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

Capcom fucking delivered!

fuck yeah! so many salty tears. i’m loving it.

too bad we havent seen much of his flight mode in action as that was what made him godly. i wonder whats his level 3.

and people thinking they can just play mss like its mvc2 needs a reality check. you aint gonna get away with the same musty ass tactics from last era.

He can also magic series into his launcher now.

Sent doesn’t have a level 3 I believe.

It looks like his normals no longer chip now

it does look like sent loses his armor abilities in mvc3 a little change but nothing to big I believe. St.HP to cr.Hp look promising. glad to see unfly combos so that hard work isn’t lost. trying to see if there will can possible be any unblockable set up of his crouching spit. just wondering what his assits are???air combo to rp ender to hyper sent force in the air toooooooo GDLK. already seeing dlc to storm hailstorm massive Dmg. SENTIIIIIIILE!

Also, even someone as mighty as Sent cannot escape the curse of Yellow.

Does the spit combo into itself like that in MVC2? It looks like you can’t do fierce to roundhouse OTG anymore, seems slower.

I have to say Sentinel’s voice is very nice. With all of the inconsistency with voice over quality in this game, I’m glad his is so boss.