Shim Sang Joon!

Yo dude. I’m not sure what you mean by “clean” but in genereal
I think the resources you use for the av’s is the most important
thing.

All I do is put it together.

When I do av’s I try to keep it simple and compliment the
sprites/artwork that I’m using in the av.

Also I will try to make manipulate choosen background colors
so it compliments the sprites I’m using as good as possible.

thanks again for the avatar Shim Sang Joon.

Hey dude. You are most welcome.
Glad you like it :karate:

Hey Shim,

Do you have the Street Fighter 3: New Generation pics of the characters loosing? Like, its a really big pic of the character all bloodied up and shit. I wanted you to do an avatar for me using one of these pics, but its too big for me to upload onto here, and I forget where I got it.

I got those.

How would you like it?

Awesome. Well, can you just fit Elenas defeated pic into an avatar? I love that picture man, where her ass is in the air. Plus I’ve been playing alot of Elena lately.

Ok, what I’m thinking about now is, Elena’s defeated pic, with her red sky-3rd strike BG (animated if possible) and just ParryAll in a nice font in the bottom right hand corner.

Or, if you can’t do that, you can just get creative and do what you want. Who am I to mess with artistic genious. :tup:

How about this then.

whoa, I like it, you tha man shim

one little request could you make the font on ParryAll a bit smaller though? maybe like the same size as samurai20xx’s

its great man thanks again

yeah Shim is one of coolest people I have ever met online.

I redid my Sig to pimp Shim

ParryAll: Glad you like it.

Here with smaller font:

Personally I like it better with the bigger font :wink:

Samurai:
That’s some compliment. Thankz :pleased:

YM: The avatar you asked for.

Use it if you like it.

no problem its Truth. hey can I ask you to make me another avatar if thats ok with you? it has something to do with the anime Gungrave.I hope you have heard of it. let me know if you can. Please. ok? Peace

Shit Shim Sang your Avatars are heavy any chance of sorting me out with something?

I’ll take anything with Hibiki in :tup:

Samurai: Give me some pics to work with then.

bigbadcod: Sure thing.

Not sure I can make it today but sometime soon.

No rush mate there worth the wait :rock:

some pics of the anime Gungrave? cause I dont have any I am very sorry. please see if you can find any.Please.
Let me think of something else if you cant find any.

if you find one. I need one of Harry Macdowel with a gun pointing toward the screen saying we are from Millenion. and at the bottom says Samurai. Please Try. its alright if you cant do it. you are still the best there is.

bigbadcod

Hope you like it

Samurai:
You’ll have to do your own footwork on this one.
I did your current av not long ago and if I say you
have to provide the images yourself for this one. That’s
what you’ll have to do.

Anyways saw that you put up another thread requesting the
same av again after doing this post so I guess if you’re
lucky you will get it there instead.

well? I hope I can get it either way. anyways I am going to look for some Images.

Dude, Shim is nice enough to spend his free time making you an avatar. Not to mention he does damn good work, he don’t just throw them together in 2-minutes. Now your asking the guy to go find artwork for you and make you another avatar? Not to mention he just made that one that you are using now not too long ago!

That aint right dude.
Shim is too nice of a guy to tell you to fuck off, so I’ll do it for him.