Shim Sang Joon!

Yaa man.

Sexay! thanks

OMG, ORO and KFC…WINNER!!! :encore:

Hi Shim Sang Joon!

I think the avatars you make are really awesome! If you have time could you also make one for me? It would be great if you could use a Makoto sprite in her lp colour when she is doing the seichuusen godanzuki pose with her stage in the background.
:karate:

Hard not to make something similar to Immovable minds like
that but how is this?

That looks fucking tasty.

I love it, thank you very much! :tup:

Yo Shim, I love your work, i’ve seen so many of your avatars around the forums, i was just wondering if you could make me one also, with my name and either blue ken (mp), or cream dudley (lk), doing whatever? Whatever makes it easy on you. If you can, thanks in advance!

Dudley pimpness please Mr. Shim

Mr. Shim,

Kal El told me u make bad ass avatars so can u hook a man up with a dudley one that has my screen name Sdouble in it. and just make it howeve u want suprise me with some beastage. i would like it to be animated or even just some kind of transition if ya have time. just make it look bad ass.

The only thing i really want to request of u is a good background, the avatar i have right now has no background and it just kind of doesn’t fit with the avatar.

Thank you if u decide to do it, and even if ya don’t i thank you for at least considering it. :tup:

Very appreciative,
Scott

Here you go mr. Scott. Hope you like it.

Suupaa I’ll make the one for you too later today.

That is the last one I’m gonna make for a week or so.

Thanks in advance, Shim!

Allright. Here it is.

Use it if you like it:

awesome work Shim, thanks a lot!

Th Ank You Man!

thanks for the av man it looks bad ass!! much appreciated folk!
:party: :tup: :karate: :wow: :tup:
i like the background alot, the dash effect is really, really cool too. the font for my name owns ass as well.

^^^^^

Agreed thats one fucking awesome avatar always high standards shim :tup:

hey Shim Sang joon could please make me an avatar with Genjo Sanzo from saiyuki in it?

:wow: Shim is #3 on XBL 3s! :wow:

keep up the good work!! :party:

I don’t know if you can make this but i thought it was a cool idea.

I just want the intro of Q where a bunch of kids are running away and Q dash punches after them. Could you some how loop it so that the kids run by, Q dash punches after them, and then they run in from the other side and Q dash punches after them continously? Q in his red outfit preferably.

PLEASE? :sad:

Hey that’s a nice idea but I won’t be able to make
that fit under 20k and look anyware near decent.

Sorry man.

Hmm, well how about a Q avatar in general? Maybe his win pose where he turns his back?