"Sherlock Holmes II, baby!..." - Phoenix Wright Combos

Yup. Currently in training with Amaterasu. The following combo lands a lightbulb on her:

c.:m:. c.:h: c.:h: xx L.Paperwork, s.:h: s:h:(lightbulb) jc into whatever.

Really nice find Tsumuki. I tried it out and it really works well, L. Low Paperwork(Backwards DP motion) seems to work the best. It even works on Rocket Raccoon!

I don’t really know what to follow it up with though. The hitstun deterioration on the paperwork really messes up any jump cancelling you can do.

I usually end these combos with a ground Objection, c. Finger, j.Finger, s.Finger into a super presumably his lvl.3

Great work! I was mostly using assist to get objections or Maya super. Makes perfect sense to object after pressing a witness too :D.

lmh etc. into Maya Super OBJECTION works. Just to a jumping objection as soon as you can act.

Doom Missiles - lmh (assist comes out before launch), air combo Missiles otg Objection.

Dark hole - c.lmhh (assist comes out) Objection.

General otg assists like Wesker Gun and DP Katanarama of course work after aircombos.

I havn’t tried to object after pressing lol gotta try it out when I got the chance. Also pressing the witness is character specific, the last hit whiffs against a crouching c. viper

…I’m late but I didn’t notice Nightmare Judge made you go back to investigation mode… Bothersome

no make the title the something with turnabout

I’m not changing the title. Deal with it. Sheesh

Corner forward throw combos (Investigation Mode):
Forward throw, :h::s: jc. j:m: j:m: j:h: j:s: land :qcf::h: :s: jc. j:m: j:m: j:h: j:s: (254,100 damage, meterless)
Forward throw, :h: :qcf::atk::atk: :d::d::s: :h::h: jc. j:h: j:h: j:s: land :h::s: sjc. j:m: j:h: j:s: land :qcb::atk::atk: (590,100 damage, 2 meter)

Midscreen combos (Trial Mode):
:l::m::h::h: jc. j:h: j:h: j:s: land :h: :h: jc. j:h: j:h: j:s: land :h::s: sjc. j:m: j:m: j:h: j:s: land :qcb::atk::atk: (595,300 damage, 1 meter) Note: does not work on crouchers
:l::m::h: :dp::l: (optional forward dash) :h::h: jc. j:h: j:h: j:s: land :m::h::s: sjc j:m: j:m: j:h: j:s: land :qcb::atk::atk: (542,500 damage 1 meter)

This combo actually works anywhere on the screen, not just the corner.

lol I guess this is what I get for spending my day in the corner the entire time.

It does but (via the guide) it also destroys any bad evidence. So it’s good to use if you are getting pressured and don’t have 3 good pieces.

Remember that you can otg’d if the opponent blocks though…

More lateness…in turnabout phoenix can combo off a ground throw with cr. :h:

Thought I might as well post this combo I’ve been working on for awhile. Starts in Trial Mode and ends in Turnabout with either Order in the court or Ace Attorney.

c:l: :m: :h: :h: (bulb) J.cancel j:h: j:h: j:s: land :h: :h: (bulb) OBJECTION c:h: (wallbounce) dash j:h: (groundbounce) dash :s: j:m: j:m: j:h: j:s: land :qcb::atk::atk:
This does 765,400 And if you end it with Ace Attorney it does a whopping 1,116,400 points of damage. Still working on this to see if I can get more damage out.

Also while I’m at it might as well mention another while in Turnabout mode. c:l: c:m: :h: dash :h: dash c:h: (wallbounce) dash j:h: (groundbounce) :s: j:m: j:m: j:h: j:s: land :qcb::atk::atk: deals out 787,600 damage.

I’ve been focusing on finding a meaningful investigation combo. The best I could come up with was this corner combo.

:m: :h: :f: + :h: :s: j.:m: j.:h: j.:d: + :h: j.:s: land H.Maya :s: j.:h: j.:d: + :h: j.:s: :d::d::s: :qcb::atk::atk:
Damage: 583,400

Make sure to delay your super jump by a bit.

It still works if the air knockdown puts them into the corner. You just have to dash as soon as you land and cancel the dash halfway into H.Maya. If done this way, finish with j.:m:j.:m:j.:h:j.:s::d::d::s: :qcb::atk::atk:. The damage is slightly less: 572, 700.

I’ve been trying to find a way to start in investigation, and toss in a mode change (Mostly because I really like that jump cancel and want to work it in). I’ll add it when I feel more confident in it.

Sorry I should have been clearer. Didn’t exactly mean just throw it out but if you’re getting pressured it can’t hurt to switch to Trial Mode where he’s more offensively capable and end a combo with it since it destroys bad evidence and puts you back in Investigation with time to call an assist/Maya and look for more. So yeah I kinda missed out on a lot of what I meant haha.

Also, additionally the guide says the game will never give you 3 bad pieces of evidence so if you get two bad ones don’t throw them away until you’ve done it the third time.

This is incredibly important! There have been times when people just hold up back on Turnabout mode WrIght. This is another option to help from getting lamed out.

For the sake of completeness, if you could all post damages when posting combos itd make the thread prettier