She Hulk Team Building Thread

Don’t know about you guys, but I’m gonna swaggerjack Justin’s team of She-hulk/Amaterasu/Trish. Sounds really boss.

Have been using She-Hulk/Trish/Doom. I think Justin’s team might be better for She-Hulk overall, and since I’m building my team around her, that’s what I’m looking for.

I’m also using Spencer and considering trying out She-Hulk. Which assist for Spencer would you use with her? I don’t think Armor Piercer is too useful since it uses up wall bounce for EC, but are there any good uses for either the forward or diagonal grapple?

I still swear by alpha-Haggar. Not only does it stop people who rush you down and cover your weak moments, but in either case you can score a free launcher into her TACc/relaunch/OTG Torpedo/reset shenanigans.

What do you use to launch off of Haggar lariat assist? Are you doing j.:m::h::s:, land :m::s: or just straight up :s:?

I’ve been rethinking my Shulk/Dormammu/Hulk team. Good DHC and damage, but Hulk isn’t able to deal with keepaway well, especially with the assists he has to work with. Was thinking I need to replace Either Dormammu to give Hulk a better approach, or switch Hulk out for someone that has better movement or zoning and doesn’t need to rely on assists as much. Possibly someone I could use as a battery too, since I’d like to burn some more meter with Shulk and DHC.

Ideas? I’ve messed around with Spidey, Haggar, Tron, Super Skrull, Hsien-Ko and a few others. I’m thinking maybe Hsien-Ko in place of Dormamu or Hulk. DF pendulum would help out all 3 of the characters I’m currently using a lot, plus I believe she can DHC in from any of them.

Replace Dorm with someone. Gotta have both the Hulks on a team!!! I’d take out Dorm and use Arthur instead. Arthur is surprisingly easy to play and doesn’t really need meter. Yeah Golden Armor is awesome, but you really don’t need it if you’re grabbing him for dagger assist. I’d only use Golden Armor if you find that the daggers are losing too other stuff. The armor will buff their durability. Otherwise the daggers are great for both Hulks to get in and they keep good pressure for a decent amount of time. Plus if you have Arthur zoning + Gamma Wave assist then you’ll give A LOT of people long range problems.

I’ve been jumping around characters, but right now I have She-Hulk/Trish/Tron. She-Hulk and Trish really benefit from each other’s assists. Tron’s there for meter, damage, and I find her fun. I have difficult against projectile spammers though.

Cross-posting for advice:

Need advice on a third member for a team of Wesker (S.Edge)/She-Hulk (low Torpedo). The two of them have great synergy together, since they can both make good use of a low/otg assist for their mix-ups, have good health, and deal good damage, too. But that leaves the third character of such a team with two low/otg assists and nothing else, and I can’t think of a character for whom that’s a real advantage. I was pondering Ammy, Akuma, or Phoenix, since all can use the meter that Wesker/Shulkie generate, need to be backed up by healthy point characters, and other than some difficulty otg’ing, don’t really need much in the way of assists since their games are pretty versatile already, but I’m not sure. Team hyper combos in with these two are also difficult. Advice would be most appreciated.

Edit: Also considering Morrigan and Ryu for reasons similar to above.

Bronzefist, what sort of DHC capabilities does Arthur give the team? Mainly off of Emerald Cannon and Crush.

Still considering Sent and Hsien-Ko too. Need to mess around some more in training.

Guys, who do you think She-Hulk paired with Hulk would work best with?

Bronzefist, I’ma try using that She-Hulk/Hulk/Phoenix team u recommended a few days ago. How u feel about that team these days?

I’ve been running She-hulk, Chun-li, Ryu. I run mostly She-Hulk and Chunli for most of the match and save level 3 X Factor for Ryu. There’s little synergy within this squad though. I’m too scared to call in Chun’li as an assist because of her lower health. I do use Ryu fireball assist but I can’t afford for him to get wrecked by a mistimed assist.

I’m considering switching Chun-li out for Magneto or Sentinal or something because I have trouble with keepaway and run away squads. Any suggestions?

Sent from my haxsung intercept using Tapatalk

It’s ok but I don’t play it all the time. Sometimes I hate having to save meter for Phoenix, and rather have a team where I can spend meter freely. Right now I’m running She Hulk / Thor / Hulk, and She Hulk / Hulk/ Arthur. I been playing the team with Thor less and less cause they have major issues dealing with zoning. The team with Arthur (dagger assist) is much much much easier to play. The daggers are great for both Hulks to get in and they provide good lockdown on block.

Brahma: the DHC synergy isn’t too bad. The full 3-hit Emerald Cannon can DHC to both Hulk (gamma quake) and Arthur (goddess bracelet). With Arthur you need to have him jump while his hyper is running to get all the damage. You can get a full 3 person DHC if you start with Emerald Cannon. It can go:

Cannon->Gamma Quake->Bracelet
or
Cannon->Bracelet->Gamma Crush

Gamma Crush can DHC to Bracelet as well, but you need to cancel crush before the final hit, so you won’t get max damage from it. With Arthur on point you can also DHC Bracelet to Gamma Tsunami if needed.

I REALLY like this team. It’s probably gonna be my main Hulk team since Thor is such a dead weight (on that team) these days. I imagine Sent would be great as well, but I’m mortally opposed to playing him.

What assists are you using on She-Hulk/Thor/Hulk? Because I sometimes run Thor/Hulk in tandem (never tried it with She-Hulk as third), and I usually stick both on their projectile assists and literally have no trouble dominating projectile wars. If Thor is in and getting blasted at range, I open up with an L Mighty Spark covered by Gamma Wave, and then switch to M Mighty Spark once I’ve connected, and the same is basically true in reverse (with Hulk in and Thor assisting). Both those projectiles are so strong that not even a Sentinel keepaway can really beat it (though I sometimes have to time my first couple of shots between laser spit spam), and it’s funny how often you can get an opponent to come to you, even though you’re playing two of the biggest keepaway targets in the game.

Ogrim I run She Hulk (Torpedo) / Thor (Mighty Smash) / Hulk (Gamma Wave) on that team. Yea Thor can zone really well with Gamma Wave assist but the big problem with that is that Gamma Wave does not go full screen, so an aware opponent can sit aaaaaaalllll the way at the end of the screen and be safe from it. A lot of characters can duck Thor’s projectile as well. Also, they lose bad to anyone with air projectiles like Trish, Doom, Deadpool, etc.

When I replace Thor with Arthur I have full screen projectiles and a character who can deal with air projectiles much much easier. Plus Arthur has the option of going into gold armor for even more priority on his stuff.

With that being said, I may try putting Thor on Mighty Spark assist. I know the normal Mighty Spark gives +frames on block, so perhaps the assist version will as well? Plus if someone tries to duck it then I’ll always have She Hulk’s f+H overhead. Hrmmmm…

Thanks Bronze. I’m going to give She-Hulk/Doom/Phoenix a real shot. I hope they work.

Interesting thought on the Shulkie overhead.

I understand the pitfalls of the Hulk/Thor combo I mentioned, but there are ways around that. For one, even if your opponent knows where to sit to avoid Gamma Wave, it’s not the least bit hard to just step or dash (even Thor’s puny dash will do it) forward a little bit and be back in range. Then they have to back up another couple of paces if they want to be safer, and you can gradually force them back into the corner this way.

As for air projectiles, yeah, it is a problem. One solution I’ve found is to tiger-knee the Mighty Spark. It’s big enough that it catches people mid-jump, and strong enough to cancel out their projectiles. Of course, that’s not fool-proof, but I usually run with some sort of second assist to cover aerial opponents on this team, anyway.

right now Im using shehulk/haggar/trish

i originally had tron instead of trish, but i found that I was not good at getting towards the screen against projectile/keep away characters. and i probably should have kept tron instead of haggar. but i just love haggar so much :stuck_out_tongue:

i want to find some cool stuff to do with trish’s hopscotch/trap assists, but for right now i’m just using her low voltage assist just to assist haggar and shehulk in safely approaching.

with she hulk i’m using her torpedo assist, strictly because its OTG. its not the best OTG, but it works if you time it right. i think all her other assists are garbage.

haggar’s lariat is perfect for extending combos, and just simply causing pressure.

not that much crazy DHC potential, but these characters pack so much of a punch its hardly necessary. trish’s beam special obviously can go after anything, haggars punch will follow if in range.

this is a team where your pretty much have to make all your hits count, and with haggar and she hulk you pretty much have the potential for a 600k-700k point combo everytime without even necessarily wasting a bar.

I tried running She-Hulk, Akuma, Ryu with Akuma using the Hurricane kick assist. I helped in getting rushdown characters off of me but I haven’t perfected comboing off of it since it move the opponent away. I believe jH,jS and start a combo off of it but I’m not sure. I still got wrecked by a zoning squad of Dormammu, Magneto, Sent, but I think that was more do to my own failure as there were a number of times I could have gone for a grab but muscel memory made me go for a slide kick and I got punished hard for it.

I’m still considering She-Hulk, Magneto, Ryu, with MAgneto’s disruptor assist. I don’t think I can combo off of that though.

how is she hulk as a battery?

Been using Shehulk with MODOK and Chris. Barrier protects her so she can get her game going. People also have a nasty habit of jumping over the barrier without thinking of the precautions, like when she takes out the trash. Chris opens fire from the other side of the screen and I can get in with it. I’m still practicing with this team, but I like it.