Shadows

Shadows are an interesting feature and I like the idea. They can sometimes be broken though, as shown in the dance party video below. Hopefully they improve greatly with experience. So far they feel like really bad bots that learned how to tbag. Would be cool if we could upload our ranked stats as well. Anybody else run into broken shadows yet?

Yea, with the release of a new character and two new game modes, I expected certain things to be buggy…

It is a very interesting idea for casuals like myself. They seem very serious about it. Must be competent at least.

I am disappointed in shadows so far. My TJ combo shadow cannot learn from matches and he doesn’t fight anyone or get challenged. I just recently deleted him today after having him since launch and not being able to do anything with him. Ill probably try out a Jago or Orchid shadow to see if its bugged on a per character basis.

It is a very interesting idea for casuals like myself. They seem very serious about it. Must be competent at least.

I admit it though, I began playing MKX for a while and only revisited KI briefly. For some random reason I decided to buy Soul Calibur 2 HD, now I’m playing those free Assassin’s Creed games my Xbone came with that I never tried. I main Aganos and they didn’t allow me to make a Shadow of him yet. I will probably give it a try with Season 3 if no earlier. So many games coming out though, Halo; Gears; MGSV; SFV. I might not play it as much as I intend to!