SFV & MVC2 / CVS2 - Suisun CA

hey dude let me know if you open up practice sessions this week or next weekend. can’t this weekend bro 9er’s game + ufc this weekend.

Come over tomorrow brother.

I’m off work today so it’s alllll daaaaayy marvel session.

Damn I gotta get out there sometime!

Yo, gimme a txt if you’re still doing this today. Just got offa work and am fiending for some of dat crackcom3.

Thanks for coming by dudes. I think I played well over 100 matches yesterday.

Another session Sunday!

For sure dude. I got a new phone and lost a bunch of #s so text me yours when u see this

I have had a crazy work week but I’m having a session Friday evening and Saturday evening.

P.S. Glenlivet is marvel fuel.

do you still play? im in greenvalley

Oh damn, forgot about this thread.

I’ll be bringing some “[S]Marvel[/S] SCRAMBLE fuel” to NCR!

Sucks you can’t go tho, GL w/ the _____ situation.

I’m off early in the morning tomorrow (9am!) and looking to break this new place in with some matches. Post up if you want to game it up and I’ll give the info.

Not in Cordelia anymore but the crack never dies! Looking to play in Suisun now.

Thanks for the good wishes my friend, things couldnt have worked out better honestly. You have to come by some time!

The only tournament I’ve done well in, I drank a TON (for me) of Jameson with tharimrattler. Mark, I need you at every tourney I go to.

^ I need your # again! Text me!

Dude, Glenlivet helped my marvel rage at NCR, real talk. I’ll be around this week for summa that sus’nence!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Cvs2 today

Playing today. What’s haaaaaaaanin

I seen that rimrattler doesn’t like SFxT… But does ANY1 in the 707? lmk! lol

The game is just okay so far. I’m still willing to give the game a chance. Scramble mode is easily the most fun I’ve had so far.

I want to test my new marvel team tonight. Anyone want to get some game in tonight since the nation is closed?