SFV Lounge: SRK Cross Tag Battle

You do know Kolin is a poor man’s decarpe function with crappier defense right?

4 Likes

Outside of staby stab stab how is she a Decap function? Is Decap a cammy function cuz she can Spiral Arrow in the air? Also it’s not like Decap isn’t in the game…

Like I get the joke but cmon fam.

Guess no falke trailer today after all.

1 Like

Decrape…sounds better.

1 Like

Daggers, her movement options are similiar but have a different utility. I was going to say edge would be different but it acts like the slide which went through fireballs and was super unsafe on block. There are other things that she can probably fill as a decapre function.

1 Like

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/984499800711225344

How dare you say these things

I’ve used sony vegas in the past, too complex 4 me. Its more for professional video editors which I am not. I use filmora good for babby video scrubs like me.

1 Like

I’m thinking December after Sagat

2 Likes

Sagat tiger uppercuts out of a big Christmas present and the rest of the season 3 cast hops out too. “Merry Christmas bitches! Enjoy these characters before we patch them in 4 months.”

3 Likes

Feeling similar. Although I didn’t play much Ultra IV, from what I saw of her I can’t really relate her much to Kolin. Kolin’s hands/parabellum isn’t really much like Decapre’s since all of them are some kind of unsafe on block and aren’t really used for her to get in like Decapre’s seemed to be. The vanity step stuff is kinda like Decapre’s in and out port phase shit, but not really since you can’t abuse it quite as hard and doesn’t go in all the same patterns or directions. Decapre’s shit was on like some Melty Blood anime shit where it disguises where you are. Kolin’s double jump allows her to clear the screen and move in a trajectory that Decapre generally could not either.

On top of that the V Skill and Counters play a much different mind game in frame traps and neutral than what Decapre’s shit did. Her supers and v triggers aren’t much like any of the supers or ultras Decapre had either.

If anything I’d say Season 2.0 Ed was more relateable to Decapre. Especially the Dark Angel ball and his psycho upper is relateable to her psycho uppercut move as far as using off bnbs and such. Plus cancelable c.MK into safe special like flicker or other specials for knockdown. Kolin’s c.MK is more purely for poking since it’s plus on block with great range but not cancelable.

1 Like

I hope Sagat gets his old Sagats tiger shot from ST.

The probability of that happening is zero to nil. In fact, season 2 of mvci has bigger chance.

I’d prefer PS2 Dark Ages Sagat with c.HP and s.LK spamming.

2 Likes

That actually has a slightly higher chance, but still close to nil.

Imagine crush counter crouch/stand fierce.

That standing lk was on usf4 Elena’s caliber of godliness. Maybe even better.

I know I’m gonna CC crouch fierce at the minimum. Capcom won’t let me down there.

Most likely won’t get first hit s.LK cancel which was deemed too broken for SFIV (if his s.LK is even the same), but if s.LK is good in general I’ll deal.

Dude…don’t spam man. Soamming is cancer. You have to use only one move per round once each. Otherwise how else am I supposed to win?

3 Likes

i think you guys should steer in another direction at this point.
its srk2 because it was supposed to be a haven for the deleted srk forum which is still here and seems to stay for a while. you should make a own, new thing out of it with a new own name, building up your own community and when you can/want to go further with news ect of whatever is possible with todays forumsoftware.

i think when it becomes a unique place and not just a emergency copy of this forum you get more people into joining your community too as a addition to this place. i know you are not the guy behind it but i am at this point not sure who it was so feel free to tag him.

as long as what you use works out for you its completely fine to not use “pro” software. i am not into video editing so i dont know the benefits you might get but i thought its not bad to point out that there is a offer on it.