SFV Lounge: Season 4 is almost upon us, hide your mains

If Honda makes it into SFV , expect EX headbutt to be full screen unreactable and +3 on block. He needs that SFV touch.

2 Likes

Holy crap…SOB…I almost want to replay SFV now. That’s an awesome. NOW we’re talking cool skins.

Almost? What kind of robot and feet fetishist are you? Get your ass online and give papa Capcom some sugar!

1 Like

Boy…hands be coming your way soon if you don’t cut that out. D:

Feng Shui is the only Juri player that isn’t also a feet fetishist

And Unicorns are real.

1 Like

I’m not into feet either dunno why everyone is convinced that Juri players are into that

Not sure what you all talking about…

1 Like

Amen to that, Falke buffs aren’t that hard to predict. He don’t know nothing about them, same story for the S4 characters like he sustain to know. It’s like posting ‘wow, amazing S4 characters pack, thank you Capcom!!!’ on Twitter, then a flock of muhfuckers will gonna ask me for details. People already forgot how many things he guessed wrong also, but whatever, let him shine for a bit.

1 Like

Jeezus that Cyber Juri costume is being bought up day 1. I don’t recognize the other character tho, he must be new this season

3 Likes

You ain’t buying it day 1.
It is an extra battle costume. You will have to wait till late December to play it!

Not for PC users :^) :^) :^) :^) :^)

Oh whaaaaat. I thought Fang was Extra Battle n Juri was the one you could buy later on the 23rd

Extra Battle is fine with me. It’s free and I get dojo points for the cake walk battles.

There’s a special place in hell for those who skip your intro after you politely allow theirs to play out :japanese_ogre::japanese_goblin::rage:

10 Likes

Maybe they were afk for a moment and just got back and proceeded to the match

Don’t be so quick to judge people

But you play Cammy right ?

Why would anyone skip Cammy’s intro ? It benefits both players.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 Likes

Also Juri got fuller breast, which means we’re getting some fuller buffs down the line

2 Likes

Trife with the pro logic.

Give this guy a medal already.