SFV Lounge: Season 4 is almost upon us, hide your mains

Imagine a Mortal Kombat style KOF game…hmmmmmmmmmm

Is it just me or are combos not too big of a deal in SFV compared to other games? I mean they’re important but they’re shorter than most other fighting games out right now, again I’m a new scrub to fighters but seems SFV deals more with footsies and neutral.

I’ve never seen a So Mad post in my life.

kermit

1 Like

they are shorter but can deal a lot of damage, in S2 it wasn’t uncommon to see 40%+ combos from a CC or VTC or both

1 Like

New thread, same cr.hp.

1 Like

You all will buy right

2 Likes

First page also!

did I make it to page 1?

1 Like

:^) join boys

2 Likes

This game feels more fun now that I’ve dedicated each button to a specific footsie function.

Not forcing a square peg into a round hole leaves you more mental energy for everything else.

1 Like

The butthurt is quite strong. American me style butthurt.

Gill will be the unplayable CPU boss character in the arcades for SF5!!!

1 Like

I truly believe this. I believe he will hit Marvel also

new thread

monkeytongue

monkeylickylick

1 Like

I’ll one up new thread monkey spam with new thread King spam.

2 Likes

Mecha Gief part 1 should be available now. Colours are pretty dope: https://imgur.com/a/dg6JIyE

There’s also a Shadaloo soldier that gives you 5000FM for 1000FM participation fee, so 12000 in total if you win the three fights the first time.

1 Like

That pink colour is awesome. I will definitely have to get this one.

1 Like

Dead or Alive 6 is getting an arcade release! The last time DoA had an arcade cab was Dead or Alive 2 way back in the day.

1 Like

BEHOLD! I bring you more great wonders from the world of YouTube:

Also, Akuma’s Cr.Hp is a wonderful button. Much like his sweep in SF4. You can throw it out with very little consequence. My Super Gold pro tip: see if you can hit it three times in a row vs a 3f character.

2 Likes

:smiley:

2 Likes