SFV Lounge: Season 4 is almost upon us, hide your mains

I dunno if I’d call that G description a “leak”. A lot of people were making G/Q connection theories I feel if I wanted to make a credible sounding “leak” I’d make a guess like that too.

“Jeah he’s like a less stiff/robotic Q. And y’know, he explodes, like Q.”

I mean it’s technically right, but…

Sure he’s a liar, but G is the offensive SFV version of Q, which is true.

1 Like

Dan will have crush counter specials

Gouken for me , i want to see the old man.

Dudley , Adon would also be great. As for the females, i would like to see Maki.

1 Like

G kinda plays like Q in a sense though, and I think the guy was mostly talking about what his moves look like rather than the exact gameplan. G does have a lot of Q moves that he can perform with more grace, and that guy does get a bunch of stuff on G right (like his skin turning gold in VT1).

Then again, that leak doesn’t look realistic at all to me.

1 Like

Elena would be delicious in SFV’s thiccness, but worst season so far if real.

Worst season is season 3. There I said it.

I’m not that curious about fighting him again, but the request for this character is high. Fei and Honda are the most requested SF2 male characters who aren’t in SFV and the former would be the first Rekka character full time. The 3 females are the most requested waifu not in the game and for Capcom they will be easy Benji’s considering the costumes. Win-win S4 lineup.

1 Like

I wouldnt be surprised if they put T-Hawk or Dee Jay instead. If there are more seasons they’ll spread out some of the favorites. There’s also Poison who is up there with those 3 females as a fan fav.

Season 2 for me, hands down. All new characters+ silhouettes, the boos at PSX when they announced that was a big warning for Capcom about don’t do it again.

1 Like

I’m talking about the season in general, not the reveal. The reveal for s3 was great, the roster wasnt (for me anyway)

1 Like

T-Hawk and Deejay don’t have the follow like the other two I’ve mentioned, Poison ain’t happening without Hugo around. Her SF4 version was more Guile-like than the actual Guile, Capcom is mad enough to put Roxy as an answer like they did with G and Q.

People have way too much time on their hands, but this is pretty funny.

3 Likes

Poison will happen without Hugo eventually, same with Yun without Yang around as a playable char. Their popularity just far eclipses their partner. A bit how Karin’s story evolved far beyond being Sakura’s frenemie and she now stands on her own.
I can see all of the SF2 chars eventually getting in SFV. Capcom probably think they need a repeat of SF4.

There are a lot of stupid people in the world. Unfortunately it can’t be helped.

2 Likes

Dojo’s pretty whack. As far as I can tell, it’s a way to gain points to add items in your own customizable Dojo stage, which usually plays laggy AF online.

I was hoping it would be something like MKX’s Factions where a few different teams would do some team challenges every week and earn a bit of extra FM, but nothing cool like that.

The Fortune Card game thingy is okay, right now there isn’t anything decent (unless you want a Nash costume with rollerblades), but they recently just had an SF2 Vega costume which was awesome. I spent about 12k in Fight Money until I got it.

Also, not sure if you heard, but they reduced the input lag by about 1.3 frames (or something like that). Seems to help a little, but doesn’t change the game much.

Season 3 will be better next year when they buff everyone.

The S3 characters came out pretty weak in fear of messing with the CPT (my opinion), but now they should have some data to help them buff the characters into a good spot.

I wouldnt get excited just yet. Kolin and Ed didnt really get any notable buffs in s3. Neither did Akuma.
Alex got nerfed hard in season 2.

1 Like

Everything can happen at this point, Capcom will give answers in few weeks. Sure thing they will aim strong at our wallets, their last year poll wasn’t there just for show, so I’m fine.

Touché… Capcom definitely doesn’t have the best track record with buffs/nerfs.

1 Like