SFV Lounge: Season 4 is almost upon us, hide your mains

It’s less a title for actual worse player in this case and more that despite doing nothing I’m somehow one of Twinblade’s personal demons and it’s time he got over it

1 Like

Anything that gets people playing is a good thing. Even if it is a battle for who gets to be up on the self-imposed cross.

Similarly, some holiday lounges sound like a great idea. Seasons beatings and all that.

After some delays I finally have internet. Seemingly very good internet but I know better than to think that will do much for SFV online. I hope to start taking out marital woes by Sunset dunking motherfuckers online. Gonna try to hop on tonight and knock the rust off.

Also, was good to see Idom during the NA Regional Finals. Not often you see Laura in top 8 anymore and he was putting in work. Might have even been able to take that set with CJ if he didn’t have the few mistakes/game hiccups he did (the backwards AA was a heartbreaker). No shame in losing to CJ; dude is a robot and I mean that in the best way.

1 Like

WEW LAD

Who are you gonna play?

Fight me tonight

I need to get reacting to Laura’s stuff down in muscle memory

What if I wanted to play Menat? :cat: (j/k my Menat is garbo)

I should be available after 6pm EST.

Zeku doesn’t have low confirm, nor is he the kind of character that fishes for crush counters. I don’t think necalli and young zeku have much in common, necalli foes almost a bit everything such as a bit of what ryu or bh Vega does; necalli is just much more dynamic and his neutral game is also stronger.

Played some of the worst games of my life today.

1 Like

Zeku’s biggest problem is I wish old zeku was his own character a bit more fleshed out cause he’s cool.

Young zeku is a damn bum!!!

1 Like

Chris T’s statement:

3 Likes

Oh, what is reaching “common ground” to him?

Youtube recommend me this video.

Damn this is old

1 Like

“Practicing”
Snoop_dogg

4 Likes
7 Likes

I want Sagat’s Cr.mk to be cheese next season…

6f start up and increase the range… Like you know the way a 7’5 niggas legs would look.

I want to be able too walk forward and poke with that thing in neutral all day…

1 Like

The resident evil costumes are pretty nice imo. Just have to give Kolin a black haired model.

The worst games of your life so far.

:slight_smile:

That Jill Cammy costume is mine.

Same with Urien Wesker.

2 Likes

That is a nice costume pack, just spoiled by having a Cammy costume.

2 Likes

Holy shit that Wesker skin. Bout to start grinding my ultra gold Urien and bring em up to my Sakura and Balrog. And Cammy has pants!? S4 gonna be nuts lol.

2 Likes

I just want Mecha Juri :heart_eyes:

Watch me miss the first week because I slept on it from waiting so long.