SFV Lounge: Season 4 is almost upon us, hide your mains

Ume Flash not working. Pilot losing control.

They probably didn’t do that cross up reset after though. There’s a video that came out a while ago with all of his extensions. He has a lot of shit he can do.

1 Like

THIS

IS

SPARDAAAA!!!

What in the

3 Likes

On the edge of my seat right now.

Problem X wins!!! Shadaloo represent!!

3 Likes

Daigo with the moral win. No V Trigger comeback plus blocked right for 30 seconds. I’m satisfied. Good shit to Problem X also.

7 Likes

Ice in their veins, crazy match.

2 Likes

This set, wow. Just wow.
That come back from Daigo was something else. Unbelievable.

2 Likes

Daigo ready for bigger things. Las Vegas is coming.

2 Likes

Very hype sets.

1 Like

Now I have a reason to see the Capcom Cup outside y’all know what. Will the Japanese be able to solve the Problem X?

You can say a lot of things about SFV, but when it’s hype…it’s really hype.

4 Likes

He’s been solved before. Problem X is amazing, but as good as Bison is he still has his faults and Abi also out of top 5 because of his own faults. When he’s on point with those characters he’s near unstoppable but the right player and character can take advantage of their holes.

Bison and Abi are like the S2 Laura and Rog of S3. Very strong, hard to stop once they start, but have just enough holes that they can’t win all of the time and have certain characters that force them out of their element.

Fuji can do the trick.

1 Like

Yeah hopefully he won’t be free to Abi this time. The match isn’t that bad for Ibuki but he has a bad track record and has gone on record that he hates dealing with Abi and personally thinks it’s a bad match.

Wouldn’t be terrible if he decided to pull back out Nash for Abi, but it’s probably better to just stick with a character that’s actually high tier.

1 Like

GOD DAMMIT. Why does nobody respect wake up super from Abi? He had those blue bars ready come on Fuji look at these meters.

You can not neutral jump on oki a full stocked Abi it’s gonna go bad.

Abigail said ‘‘Fuck your Shuriken’’

And he still wont command dash to get out of corner guard crushes. If he has time to dash up back grab the charge he can just command dash out for less effort.

Abigail could actually win this. I feel sick.

1 Like

If Fuji stops doing stuff all of the time he has a shot. Characters like Abi punish you for playing too active and unfortunately Japanese players outside of Daigo and Tokido always play way too active and always need to press shit. Just down shift for a few points in the match and bait Abi. There was no reason for him to need to kunai reload in mid screen when it makes her hurt box bigger any way.

I’m still mad that he lost to himself the first match. uggggghh

Now we’re getting somewhere.

Damn, that was a nice finish by Fuji.

1 Like

He’s figuring it out now. I still don’t want him to keep random kunai reloading, but it’s obvious he’s stocking up so he can kunai throw super as punish tool.