SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

NRS knows to drip feed the good stuff.

Half Kotal moveset could count as another characters fatality

1 Like

A gang of hoteps :joy::joy:
Gotta have a nigga in the background yelling "teach these devils":joy::joy:

Nobody takes Necalli seriously lmao.Look at him in this funny lil pic :stuck_out_tongue: xD

6 Likes

As skippable as they end up being (mostly 'cause length), I do like all the unique character intros NRS started doing since Injustice 2

Anybody here gonna give mk11 a shot?

I am in.

I will be on Xbox for this one though.

Worst is that Vhozite is in Delaware. Only way he could live somewhere whiter is by moving to North Dakota.

Vhozite suspect as hell.

2 Likes

I will.

Planning on playing Sub Zero or MIleena if she is added.

Already pre ordered. MK is the other fighter my family would give a chance to.

…you guys will still play Street Fighter though right :frowning:

Always.

It was Written > Illmatic

And nah fam I can appreciate Jac but Kotal Khan is way cooler it’s not even a contest. Like why have a dual trailer when the character showcase is 75%>25%. But real shit SF needs a cool black chick like her.

Also put some respect on my state nigga. But yes to be clear I live in the suburbs lol.

As long as Juri is around i will play SF.

So as our resident rural forum poster…

… there are definitely whiter places.

Yo mans back off Jacqui. MK ain’t blonde fighter 5. Give that woman some respect. :fist:t5:

Didn’t you confirm you were white? :thinking:

Population of Puerto Rico: 3.195 million

Population of Delaware: 967,171

How 'bout you put some respect on my island you wack squigga?

Damn write White Power! Voted Trump and everything. I been telling yall thought i was playing smh

(Funny enough people often mistake me for Rican. I speak like 1% spanish lol foh)

Is it even safe to assume everyone on srk is black now? Smfh

I always wanted to visit Puerto Rico but never did. Need to actually go there one day. Got some fam that live out there.

Anybody get Division 2?