SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

I’m not sure that’s fair to Falco. There isn’t hardly any aspect of the game he isn’t one of the top 3 characters in, so you can kind of just play him however you want.

Yeah, Samus damage is pretty low, almost no combo game. But she does has probably the best survivability in the whole game. So while she has to grind the opponent down slowly, she at least gets a lot of chances to do so. Still not viable though.

I’m being unfair to Melee players who insist the game has to be played at 1000mph with sick combos and flashing lights every second more than I’m being unfair to Falco tbh. It’s just that nearly all spacie players seem to fit that description.

Samus kinda reminds me of Asuka from Tekken tbh. Terrible at opening you up, but attacking her directly is really, really hard.
Also, dunno about Samus not being viable. She’s not great for the aforementioned reasons, but she’s probably the mid tier with the most top 8 placements in Melee. If anything she’s borderline.

remember to spend time with your kids

Her not being viable is really more just a commentary on how few characters are viable.

It’s the MvC2 situation again.

Also, it was meant as unfair to Falco, he is very effective played slow and fast.

New characters show promise? But I thought you would be a natural Earthquake main?

Someone posted @Daemos bedroom on Reddit

12 Likes

Lol, just found out SonicFox will be the guest of honor at the giant annual furry convention in town on July 4th.

1 Like

I played wan-fu!!! he isn’t in the new game :frowning:

2 Likes

the new pirate girl is probably gonna be in my top 5 favourite FG characters

3 Likes

You and me both. :frowning:
I will be sticking with top tier Ukyo due to that. :sob:

2 Likes

Wan-fu was a big body, but was he a big ENOUGH body?

Tam Tam is in, for that medium big man experience.

I just want Zankuro and Sieger Neinhart. or at least one of them.

Oro and Gouken for SF5 or one of them.

1 Like

I was sad in samsho 2 when wanfu got less fat and more ripped.

tamtam is alright.

New game ill probably play earthquake and maybe new pirate girl?

2 Likes

Pirate Girl and Ukyo all the way

Gonna try Charlotte, Genjuro and Kyoshiro and figure out which one of them it’s easiest to play lame AF with.

Nobody else is allowed to have fun.

Wan-Fu: ‘I have improved my body greatly…’
Birdie: eats doughnut

2 Likes

Charlotte looks nice and basic so far, good poking tools

Darli Dagger and the chinese wearing glasses chick are top tier fighting game girl newcomers of the year

1 Like

I do think Sieger fills an archetype niche they’re missing. And they need a freak character like Gen-an.

1 Like

Shiki and Darli Dagger FOR LIFE!