SFV Lounge: No News after the grass, 10K POWERRRRRRR

Man City Tottenham is looking pretty tasty.

Just teach them Guile’s theme everyone loves that.

Yeah…thats not how that works. If you have sheet music though, I can maybe make it hapoen.

https://musescore.com/user/1294801/scores/677471

1 Like

Ooh, you want me to rearrange that from piano to violin, viola, cello and bass real quick?

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

I found a quartet arrangement I could use but it looks a bit rough.16th note runs and a bunch of slurs. Dont know if my violina could hold down those sections on short notice.

No need fam

https://musescore.com/jmichevans/scores/754216

Edit: Didn’t realize you already found it. Posting from my phone at work.

Good luck man. You need it. lol.

I’m not a music teacher but I have been in/headed a few bands.

It sounds like they already, at least somewhat, know what they are playing? If that’s true… I wouldn’t mess with that. You will have enough of a battle anyways without extra work.

I don’t have any real advice on conducting, I can tell you in a small band arrangement you typically designate someone as the rhythm guy, this is usually the bass player. They control the tempo.

Sometimes getting that last hit just feels impossible. Annoys the hell outta me because you know VT is inevitably going to come out otherwise.

1 Like

A channel that translates the views of major japanese pro players.
Daigo’s opinion on different styles of fighting games present.

Tokido explaining the sagat matchup, thinks akuma wins it. Wishes he had the tech in prev capcom pro tour.

Channel itself.

6 Likes

That’s SFV.

As soon as any player has taken damage the game basically says, “c’mon let’s wrap this up, next hit takes it”.

/salt

Man City vs Tottenham was insanely good.

Haven’t watched such a good match in ages.

6 Likes

That ain’t Street Fighter

City just aren’t ruthless enough in the UCL. Can’t defend well enough either.

The match was so good it’s like both teams has trigger activated for the whole 90 minutes.

Pure epicness.

2 Likes

Sports are dumb

Go back to online grinding

Tbh they dominated second part of the game imo but yea, wasn’t enough.

Don’t follow soccer but that Messi dude seems like he resolves games by himself.

Messi and Ronaldo, pretty much the Daigo of football at the moment.

3 Likes

Messi is one of the greatest footballers of all time, easily.
He is so good you could fit him in even among the best squads of all time. I could fit him in Brazil’s 82 squad, which was possibly the finest national squad ever put together.

3 Likes