SFV Lounge: No News after the grass, 10K POWERRRRRRR

Shiki might be the solution to all my problems.
After all if I am correct in thinking that she’s going to be on the Iroha side of SamSho it’s worth mentioning that Iroha was one of the strongest character in the game, probably only 2nd to Mina… But fuck Mina

1 Like

I’m not a furry… however.

that bear in the bg giving you a boner?

2 Likes

He’s just so ripped :sob:

5 Likes

Oh yeah I remember her. She actually had combos and stuff lol. Shiki was pretty mobile in NGBC and SNK vs Capcom so she’ll most likely be a more animu character that you need.

6 had some interesting characters like the revolutionary war looking guy with the glasses and bayonet gun.

Lol more costumes and a troll announcement. Good thing i lost my Capcom anger after final round. Im slipping into apathy.

3 Likes

A pessimist is never disappointed.

1 Like

Yo I’ve had my car about 1.5 years and i just discovered I have a sunroof! That shit is so cool I’ve literally never noticed that button before today. I thought it was just a vertical window. Even has a neat little wind flap that pops up when it retracts like some transformers shit.

4 Likes

That’s cool. The last car I had was the first one with a sunroof and I didn’t even know I had it until 3 days after I got it.

Are OSes viable or useful in V? In the lab now with Kage having a lot of fun with them. But are they even necessary?

Jeep master race, sunroof equipped. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah when i bought my car nobody ever said anything about it. Wasn’t listed in the features or anything.

Hilariously, i saw the little lever parts on the side of the window and just assumed it was like…a manual, semipermanent sunroof that you had to take off with tools or something before you started driving lol. So i always knew it “moved” but it never occurred to me to look for a button. I only saw the button today looking for my sunglasses.

It sounds dumb but this just 100% made my day.

1 Like

Depends on who you’re fighting against. They’re more useful vs characters with slow start up/recovering reversals like Ed/Falke/Urien or Sim. Sim you need to know some OS’s to cover his wake up port shit.

1 Like

So punishing slow reversals/V Reversals and Sim?

1 Like

He gets mk stomp, shit damage though

1 Like

Oh. My. God. That Katt costume is godlike. I don’t even play SFV anymore but I’m definitely going to log in to get that (and the music). Too many good memories playing Breath of Fire back in the day.

3 Likes

There are some block strings you can OS a throw input into in case someone uses a v reversal.

1 Like

Thanks for your input, bro.

1 Like

All good. I only know that cuz I’m adding one from Jesna’s Birdie guide into my game.

3 Likes

Who’s tryna get this work?

1 Like