SFV Lounge: Makoto is coming for sure. F2P definitely. RIP Pertho's doggy

I didn’t read the earlier posts so I figured people were saying don’t get married period.

Honestly by the way they’re saying it i not sure if im supposed to read that between the lines or not.

1 Like

It is sound advice if you want to be good at FGs. Being an incel has been statistically shown to improve reaction speeds by up to 37%.

The combination of frequent, practiced rapid hand movement along with hormonal back up can be very powerful.

However you have also seen what B does to her sticks so be careful when you are Playing With Power™.

7 Likes

When Guile says go home and be a family man he’s trying to ensure you’ll never be able to beat him again.

1 Like

To be even consistent you need to have good diet and sleep and get out the house every now and then to exercise to keep yourself fresh, mentally balanced and your reactions top notch. On top of that you need to be mentally hardened, flexible and a bit courageous. And ofcourse take breaks from the game.
Reacting to stuff like whiffed normals with 15 frames of recovery, 16 frame dashes, 20 frame command dashes, 38 frame jump ins which require particular anti airs, cc buffered normals whilst not getting whiff punished. On top of that enforce your gameplan and make reads.
You gotta be a incel monk or some shit or an addict who at least autopilots half of this stuff. Fighting games isnt for everybody.

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Pics and gifs are the only way to beat the character limit.

Duly noted

1 Like

Ì am a gentle, delicate feminine flower.
Stuff is just too frail these day! :angry:

Also, men have cooties. Just don’t date men. Not worth it.
Too much cooties.

2 Likes

He’s a great deal of fun in this patch, even if he isn’t tournament viable.

DBFZ is pretty close to Dragon Ball Z fights when it comes to fireballs. Anything that wouldn’t be translated into a super is often easily dodged, parried, or brushed aside. “Regular” fireballs are for getting a bit of chip damage or converting into a combo, and just throwing them wildly can lead to eating a counter.

DBZ fights have so many direct physical attacks because “regular” fireballs aren’t effective on their own. The fireballs that do work are again pretty much “supers”. Though the power escalation means that moves that were “supers” when they were introduced have pretty much become “regular” fireballs by the end.

3 Likes

We all know all that, but making the game just like the show lead to a dull game.

Also why a lot of the fights in DBZ are hella repetitive.

kermit

3 Likes

Bring DBZ Final Bout to EVO.

Gonna sound like a mad old man, but DBZ should’ve stopped after the Freiza arc and definitely went no further than the Cell arc.

1 Like

Pretty sure that’s agreed upon by most people.
Even Toriyama didn’t give a shit after Frieza, but then they showed up with garbage cans full of munny.

Eyyy, what ya gonna do.

Well you are going to have to break this to @Daemos , I’m not going to suffer the wrath of his Psycho Power. :wink:

1 Like

I don’t know man.

This doesn’t happen in the game.

Only time it got close was Vegeta’s pre launch assist.

Dragonball z should definitely not have stopped at frieza or cell arc, you had entertaining filler episodes come after and in between that also gave birth to awesome movies like future trunks and broly saga, future trunks and android sagas were awesome. With Buu saga you had the legendary duel between majin vegeta and goku. And Super Buu defeating pretty much everyone in his path until he faces vegito. That fight against vegito was truely a trial of endurance. He gets the living shit kicked out of him and his arrogance second by second visibly fades but he still keeps going. Awesome fight. Kid buu was a disappointment in comparison.

1 Like