SFV Lounge: Makoto is coming for sure. F2P definitely. RIP Pertho's doggy

Hey now!
The sanwa buttons are holding on nicely. It is just the inch tick plexiglass around them that is giving up.

I guess we’ll just have to eat wings alone. And play FGs. Could be worse.

To be fair my wife was usually trying to be health conscious with meals so getting wings wasn’t an option.

However when she got a desire to eat out it would usually be something a lot more expensive and just as bad calorically. So I’d be broke and didn’t get wings when I wanted.

That’s how you know they’re quality. The stick itself is reduced to rubble, but the buttons are A-Okay.

I don’t really care for wings that much.

They are okay… but yeah.

Bea needs to play on a MAS stick with them proper american parts.

Sanford threw that shit hard and it still worked.

1 Like

Maybe they don’t have good wings where you live lol

I’ve had them all over the country. They just aren’t my thing.

Why have wimpy wings when you can go to a churrascaria and eat a lot of red meat till you can’t take any more and drown it in a lot of caipirinhas?

I don’t know what all those words mean. But I agree with Red meat.

Just finished making me a ribeye. Much better than wings.

Well I’d definitely take steak over wings.
A 20 something oz porterhouse sounds good about now. But wings still top tier tho.

2 Likes

Wings are the nuts. I’ll usually get wings in a restaurant if they are on there.

2 Likes

Basically, a brazilian steak house where meat is served non-stop in swords and carved at the table in a all you can eat setting.
Think Fogo de Chao, for example.

2 Likes

Oh, yeah, i’ve been to those but never heard the words. Or I did and don’t remember.

Those are good, but I will take a legit steakhouse any day. Especially if they do Prime Rib right.

I’m a pretty good cook, but Prime Rib is rough for a single guy. You need alot of people, and pre-planning to make that work.

I grew up on Happ and have many memories of them sticking or just failing to depress because I touched them at an angle.

Sanwa on my first home stick was quite a shock. You so much as breathe on them and they register.

In the long run I preferred too sensitive over too insensitive. At least I can train for the former.

I went to one of those last year for the first time, that shit was on point. I need to go to one again soon.

Yeah, I’ve never liked Happ stuff. Even back when I was a youngling I thought they were cheap.

But some people love them, and if they can make it work more power to them. They make alot of goofy stuff too, like Octagon gates (which alot of newbies like). They are also alot cheaper so… that helps.

Someone should make a flowchart image of Ed players where it goes

Quick/Back Rise?
                               ____V____
 Psycho Knuckle -> Blocked? -> I MASH DP I <- Opponent accidentally dropped a combo?
                              -----^-----
                            In a blockstring?
1 Like

Lies and slander

I play nothing like this!

Using the hrap last year I had to learn not to rest my fingers on the buttons, or brush them going for another button. But it saved me at times too when I figured I didn’t hit the button hard enough and it would pick up the lightest touch.

… I rest my fingers on my buttons… but it took a while before I stopped having accidental presses.