SFV Lounge: Makoto is coming for sure. F2P definitely. RIP Pertho's doggy

This is the third time I’ve heard the “less sexy” line from DoA.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice…

No reason to go away from your identity anyway.

Ya, if anybody wants it here it is. https://discord.gg/tbaj7f3

1 Like

Team Ninja confirmed to have the best shimmy.

2 Likes

I don’t mind sexy DOA as long as they keep supplies us, oestrogen based beings, some nice material in terms of sexy costumes for the hot guys they have in the series.
We may not get the same fan service as males do from them, but they tend to deliver when they remember we exist.

Now, on those costumes of the deluxe edition, there better be a VERY sexy Bass one.
Or else I will riot!

Alright which one of you runs the “I had enough of your shit Capcom” page :joy::joy:

19 Likes

/dead

Too funny fam :rofl:

1 Like

MrWiz is gonna have to explain why SonicFox’s fetish outfit is okay but titties arent.

Kermit gon’ keep sippin’ that tea.

7 Likes
6 Likes

Wanted to write something about the Core Values thing but I’m bad at jokes

If someone has a good one though I can ask DiasFox to draw it

i would rather like to know why you have such a obsession with his suit imagining him having sex with it.

1 Like

I don’t. Fucking in those cumbersome outfits is what furries do.

People who don’t know shit about furries tried to downplay it. But let me tell you, odds are really good that his fox head has gotten baptized by the manjuices of other furries.

Shiiiiiiet, the man has comissioned artwork of his fursona banging other fursonas. BUT GOD FORBID TO THOTS FROM NIPPON TEMPT A LITTLE NIPPLE ON STREAM!

2 Likes

sure you dont… :face_with_monocle:
would there have been a nipple they would have canceled evo japan completely. :us::man_shrugging:

Anyone want to pool resources and sponsor the best player here under the “Core Value’s” brand. “Here at Core Values blood is okay, but boobs NO WAY!” Hey @Akhos You can use that slogan for your Dias Fox idea if you want.

1 Like

1 Like

Someone beat you to that idea already

8 Likes

Edit: An I just came up with more potential slogans too
“Here at Core Values we prefer entrails to tail”
“Core Values, for when rather brains leak than butt cheeks”

Screenshot_2019-02-16-10-26-13

Her facial expression.

Lol

2 Likes

I love how “cuck” “incel” “Reddit” “Kappa” and other internet meme speak has seeped it’s way into SRK’s cultural zeitgeist. I take full credit for this by the way.

Also I see Capcom isn’t even hinting at a new character hehehehehe

You niggas really thought hahahahahaaaa

The only hint that we’ll get anything this season is Matt Edwards saying the “story of sfv isnt over yet”

Whatever the fuck that means

1 Like