SFV Lounge: Makoto is coming for sure. F2P definitely. RIP Pertho's doggy

He won’t.

As a Marvel 3/Infinite player and someone who’s dealt with stuff like Sadira’s KI S1 unbreakable glitches, the glitch is pretty overrated in power. Like it would at best make him the 3S Urien of SFV if they let it rock.

As for dealing with it between rules and gameplay some things you have going for you.

1. Very easy to visually see and doesn’t really kill in an instant per se so easy to call out and ban someone in a tournament for using.

2. Not many people play Blanka so it’s easy to just blacklist the 3 people you’ll run into that have the execution and Blanka expertise to reliably win matches with it. If this were even to become an epidemic online blacklist would easily shut it down. Blacklist essentially works as a exile for people using broken stuff so eventually CastBlanka will run out of people to play if he makes it a huge thing for himself.

3. It requires a decent amount of execution and takes a long time to kill a full health character with.

4. Requires full super which ties into the above. If you screw up the execution you will usually get a super which will drain all your EX meter and kill your ability to use it until you get full super again. If you dropped the combo prior to the super and they block it or it whiffs, so much for doing it again anytime soon.

5. Blanka is pretty reliant on EX meter neutrally and defensively so this kinda neuters his toolset to sit on any way.

Like basically we’ll live until they fix it.

5 Likes

Wish granted. Now only face time stopping Blankas until the hotfix

1 Like

Capcom for sure has to do something about it, but there’s nothing about it that translates to breaking a “rule” in Ranked. It’s not even a true glitch, just an unforeseen consequence of command priority and the input buffer.

1 Like

I just like that we finally get some Dark Age stuff in the game for a week again. Been a good while.

3 Likes

Ah, the good ol days when we had game breaking glitches and abused our opponents with them. I’m seriously thinking about playing blanka for a week just for the lulz.

3 Likes

I like out of all the characters to get a game breaking glitch it is trolly ass Blanka. How appropriate.

11 Likes

and on his birthday. Time stop glitch was an inside job

9 Likes

This is why i miss the old days of pre patches. Stuff like this is what you would have to deal with if you wanted to play sf5 going forward.

The crazy thing is while good and annoying it isn’t really completely OP unless executed perfectly… and we know how that goes…(Here’s looking at you iron man)

Oh well, different time we are end…

1 Like

DBFZ pansies couldn’t handle pre patch Piccolo snapback shit which doesn’t even really kill more than one character and resets neutral after that kill.

We are men over here with SF and if we’re not men we have blacklist.

Works out. The character that historically rarely gets any real broken stuff. Most broken thing Blanka has ever gotten is RC Blanka ball and he hasn’t touched anything close to that broken since until now. Now he finally gets some juice to go with his trolololing.

Well, shit. That’s already a better alternative.

1 Like

They are making meme on it

brazilian ken beats by OG brazilian lmao

15 Likes

This is the true form of Season 4.

A return to the Golden Age of FGs when games had jacked up stuff and you just had to live with it.

The hotfix for Blanka’s “”“glitch”"" will introduce roll cancelling.

5 Likes

V Trigger is strong, but something stronger was always looming. Waiting for the right tournament to unleash.

This could actually also be a test for the V Custom system that’s coming.

1 Like

The EH comments section is hilarious. They might suck at FGs, but they know comedy gold when they see it.

Blanka glitch is fun and happy cause blanka is fun

6 Likes

So like has anyone thought about testing other characters to see if they have stuff like this as well? :thinking:

The dude that said “Blanka is Zack Morris” had me rolling. :rofl:

1 Like

Blanka had an infinite in SFxT too.

I sense a pattern. This is Ono buffing his favorite character. Onoluminati confirmed.

6 Likes

And the click bait begins

We’ll see if Max sells out also.

glitch videos get good returns and its a public service not clickbait!!!

a quick tally says I owe 238,000 ish views to my various glitch videos so I won’t let you disparage me for being a HERO in reporting on them.

2 Likes