SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

ay wtf he isn’t free, I’m going to sleep

I think you mean

OH HELL YEAH

4 Likes

Yeah that niggq v.ryu aint even free. Lool.

Evil Ryu, balance patch and people in the dark finding it out.
No season 4 so far.

Just release the notes and I’ m fine. Wanna know if there will be more than 3-5 characters in SFV or if at least they’re different ones.

going smash route now, no notes at all.

1 Like

Harada won the announcement/reveal game this year for Tekken 7.

Sorry Ono. You blew it big time.

4 Likes

I hope Gachikun designs a cool costume for Rashid. At least, I hope he has more creativity than Mena.

No notes on capcom blog yet.

Freaking amazing.

I cannot wrap my mind around this.

Is Kage the only character we are getting next year?

4 Likes

FM Evil Ryu and no S4 announcement.

So, did Ono Decapre us?
Or will people buy Kage, only for him to be announced as part of Season 4 at some future date?

There are so many ways Capcom can make this worse.

3 Likes

Capcom you had one job…

Yeah it ain’t looking good for this game for that whole 2020 plan. Maybe I’m just disappointed and reading into nothing but damn I’m not to lie I’m a little let down. I was hoping to at least see more than one character.

3 Likes

Menat

V-Trigger 1 is now three bars.

Justice.

2 Likes

Can you buy kage only with fight money? if yes, i’m fucked

Shilling is a mistake. Good night and I wish you all well. I’ll be grinding 100,000 FM AFTER the holidays. Ain’t nobody got time for this shit. And I’m damn sure not spending money on ANY thing SFV related. Sorry, just can’t do it.

Juri is still baby.

1 Like

I actually think it may be. It seemed odd to me that they mentioned the CPT was back for 2019 and nothing else.

Juri “buffs”

3 Likes

This isnt season 4, just a continuation of arcade edition. I’m surprised they had almost nothing to add to the game balance wise after a year. Just look at ryu and birdie balance changes. Just qos changes.

Eh…who cares.

Capcom has fixed a lot of their PR issues this year. They release characters immediately after the trailers. A lot of the things that were shitty for the SF players have done a 180. So as far as people playing this game are concerned, who cares whats going in T7 when your time with SF5 has definitely improved?

There are issues with a lot of the costume related things, but relevant content (things going on with balance patches and characters) its the best they’ve been in the game’s run.

If this keeps up during SF6 then they’d really start building up a great PR team.

3 Likes

I just wanna see the patch notes.

1 Like