SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

Cammy actually nerfed!? Well damn Capcom, maybe Kage isn’t all that bad.

So are they just giving up on trying to make the whole meter leech aspect of Juri’s VT2 work? VT2 combo stuff is nice, but she can’t leech against an airborne opponent.

It could be disappointing if they only buff VT2 as well. Unless they somehow messed up and over-buffed VT2, that isn’t going to help her overall standing.

might be the first time Cammy got nerfed since SF2 lol

3 Likes

Notes look a lil better, but gonna withold judgement until the full list of changes is published.

1 Like

The only obvious nerf I can see is what folks have called out in the discord: VSkill OH lost 20 stun total. Not the worst thing and I guess they did it due to the TC buff? Not sure how useful that will even be but hey at least she has a path to land Vskill and therefore build a little V Gauge here or there.

Gonna need patch notes to see the less super obvious stuff.

Only Akhos can save us now

1 Like

She got minor nerfs in Season 3, but people like to repeat memes.

I’m a Falke main now, but I hope they haven’t killed her. I’m still a huge Cammy fanboy after all.

1 Like

The damn DAMAGE!!

1 Like

Actually she can

If the opponent is low enough while being juggled, she still drains their meter. It’s only when Juri herself is airborne or she’s getting hit that the drain stops.

2 Likes

Set point for Gachikun, trailer’s coming soon!!!

Nvm: Itaclutch still alive.

Ita’s still in! Let’s go!

1 Like

AAAAND Itabashi takes the match.

Dood accept it, will go 2-2 last round.

Need to see better examples of Juri’s VT2 buff. It makes more sense to use it with LK and MK store than HK store.

FFS! can Rashid just win so we can get this over with?

Where are the Rashid buffs?

Itabashi is not checking his phone. Dude is getting serious.

1 Like

I appreciate Capcom releasing the S4 patch now more or less. It shows that they create these patches with foresight and intentionality rather than as a reaction to anything in tournaments or community moaning.

4 Likes

sfv was a mistake, cancel season 4

4 Likes

Even though it looks like they’re gutting Cammy for the outcry.

Back to the matches, I don’t know how to feel when Loser Finalist completely mauls Winner Finalist, forcing a reset, only for the Winner Finalist to completely mauls the Loser Finalist for the next matches. I understand the whole double elimination format… It just feel… weird…

At least Itabashi managed to win a match.

2 Likes