SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

Ya’ll are meannnnnnnnn : ( the breakdancers were cool! I wish I could dance like that

She had blue nails at Evo.

ah damn…edit
:coffee:

I got a crush on jakyo. No trap right?

Problem is that it looks ridiculous when contrasted with the other panelist dressed all random.

Not really sure who produced this but it just irks me. Somebody need to reel in the dressing decisions so you didn’t get that silliness.

4 Likes

She’s a cutie. She’s pretty much my dream girl

She’s going out with Chirithy. Probably biological

this is like ESPN. just get the damn tourney started already.

I mean, I like that Capcom tries to make Capcom Cup bigger and with more stuff to it every year, but this exhibition looked pretty fucking dumb and it should have been thought out better.

3 Likes

someone in chat just made a funny observation. They’re all dressed up for different events. lol.

7 Likes

Rooting for Angry Bird. His Zeku is hype

1 Like

He gonna get washed tho

This Capcom Cup final will be hype, not a single match has started yet and everyone has already been blown away several times for different reasons.

1 Like

Sako was supposed to be there instead of Wong but whatever, still wish Fujimura vs Wong or Bonchan is the GF and kunoichi takes the tournament.

That’s the problem. The worst thing is that Jakyo, from what I’ve observed, is just a legit FGC dude. So she kind of looks like an overdressed asshole to the casual observer.

So if you’re a random observer, you’re just gonna think they added a random broad for shits and giggles.

1 Like

Nah them break dancers we’re bad they we’re like a losing act on America’s got talent.

If only he didn’t have to try and do the hard mode combo.

I dislike Menat but Sako Menat is damned entertaining

1 Like

Fun convo I had with my wife while the stream was going while Itabashi Zangief was on stream:

Wife: Is that guy wearing make up?
Me : Nah, he’s just beautiful.
Angle changes but still on him.

Wife: Yeah, I guess you’re right.

I’m ready for Wong to be defensively successful

3 Likes