SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

I tuned back in and it was round 3 and this fool started shimmying to the right across the stage. Nerds watch Street Fighter tournaments. Nerds don’t interperative dance Strret Fighter.

I just got up, looks like I timed my reversal perfectly.

3 Likes

futuretecks2

3 Likes

I can feel the e honda vibes through this dance e honda basically confirmed

2 Likes

that is freakin’ awesome

2 Likes

Nah fam this ain’t it chief. Just tuned in to niggas dancing they better have something super hype.

How far will the Twitch stream viewer count drop before they get back to showing matches?

That dancing is elementary school quality. I seriously mean that, you could see 5-10 year olds doing better dances on the sidewalks in the 80s and 90s.

Lol…man lol

See what happens when you guys keep whining about Menat

1 Like

How is this performance so fucking bad? The music is wack, choreography is kinda fucking bad.

I’m legit surprised. Need one of these guys to ram their heads into an iPad.

They wasted their money on this, somebody is Def getting fired tomorrow

all they are crawling over each other now, T.hawk is confirmed too!??!

Put back on Deltron

1 Like

Yes, but not the person responsable for this. Japanese companies are weird.

When I said darkness will befall mankind today, this is not what I meant. :frowning:

2 Likes

They should’ve had this guy in the Blanka plush costume.

2 Likes

Breakdancers= Elena confirmed

5 Likes

Smash scene officially putting FGC on blast. Nobody trying to dance before the top 8 of their tournaments.

2 Likes

We trusted in you how could you be able to bring something to us what not even the Capcom shills would do?

Who is in charge of this type of shit? I still remember red rapper. FGC higher ups got terrible taste in entertainment