SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

Alright, muted.

Del is a good performer. Every fucking white kid in the burbs sing Del’s bars he did with the Gorillaz.

There is some weird audio balancing problems going on here. ( And possibly alcohol! )

1 Like

Do that shit do that shit

2 Likes

My friends are like can someone put on ads please

3 Likes

Doing my shit is my shit.

1 Like

its especially annoying for peeps not in that time zone.

Nice mumbling lyrics lmao, this guy is not only drunk but he is also on butthash.

2 Likes

Capcom paid this dude to get on stage and spew garbage. You can’t make this shit up. Smfh this dude gotta be drunk as fuck right now.

1 Like

I just turned 32. This is fucking awful. These “sound cloud,” and “trap rappers,” all sound the same and they fucking suck.

Am I just an old out of touch man? Or is this really ear cancer?

1 Like

I’m watching something else, I keep tuning into CapcomFighters while I have it muted to see if they’ve started and I still see people singing. Looking at the reactions I think I’ll keep doing what I’m doing.

1 Like

Couple more songs guys

YOOOOOO LMFAOOOOOOOOOo

1 Like

This guy isn’t any of those though

But this was some fucking trash

Ok Capcom, you win; I’m going to buy another copy of SFV and I swear I’ll never bash the game again, no matter how deserved the criticism may be. I will never question your shady business practices again nor will I make fun of DevilJin shilling for you on the streets, wearing nothing but a CPT loincloth and a beggar’s cup. Just please, get this crap off of my screen.

11 Likes

shoulda payed for a live “indestructible” performance.

9 Likes

Somehow indestructible wouldn’t be too bad right now

7 Likes

Just watched Ant-man and the Wasp expecting it to end by the time losers finals would be happening.
If Capcom doesn’t break the hype records from last years, they at least broke the record for the lowest, cringiest point in CapCup’s history

This is unreal…

2 Likes

42k people watching this on Twitch right now. For comparison 60k people tuned in during the very climax of the Tekken World Tour grand finals.

SFV truly carries the FGC if it manages to make people watch this stuff in this quantity.

3 Likes

Come on you could have figured this was gonna happen