SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

So you can’t read a book to beat Abigail

1 Like

Something similar happened in M:TG years ago, a decade and a few years now that I think about it. An American US player said that the japanese weren’t that good (sort of wrong) and that they were statistically wrecking shit way more than possible. So some of them had to be cheating.

Big hoopla happened about it, dude had to apologize…a few years later a couple of japanese pros got caught cheating.

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

No top tiers in Top 8 I will be watching.

Punk need to chill. Bonchan making him look like a baby with the mature answer. Even tho I be wylin in my living whenever I lose lol.

2 Likes

Guys, I need you to remember all the terrible things in your life. All the nitty gritty sad and angry details. Okay. Now CHANNEL IT ALL TOWARDS VEGAS!!! PROBLEM NEEDS THAT PSYCHO POWER!!!

punk needs to realize he is a kid fraud who got by on s2 karin, and will never be good again and he probably only made it as far as he did cause he cheated or something.

fradulentttttttt

1 Like

I remember Bison giving Ibuki the business in SF4…bad/good times

Nah it’s the damned simians that keep shilling for Ed Boon :smirk:

1 Like

Her short buttons weren’t gonna be able to deal with walk speed bipson. Just have to fish around for knockdowns and go ham

1 Like

So you mean to tell me, only a Evo Champion knows how to nj Ex Kunai AND knows how to block the same fucking mix up that Xian goes for every time?

Nerf Bison Edit: I JYNX HIM IM SO SORRY

2 Likes

That setup is so disgusting.

Is that Bison’s EX01 color that Problems using??

Street Fighter V trigger: Arcade Edition

Is the realm of lord Bison coming to an end?

Unless Abigail comes to help out, probably

1 Like

Psycho power is weak compared to Canada power.

Abigail could channel sir wilfred laurier and banish this ninja to the shadow realm

1 Like

UNBROKABRU setup

Yoooooooo gooooo ninja

This is the fate of all who betray Abigail

1 Like

@Daemos :wilted_flower:

3 Likes

11 Likes