SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

Menat reminds me of morrigan/doom in the sense that she’s gonna chip you to death and force you to chase after her

Nah, too canadian. Sorry man. But thou has summoned me.

Imagine they gave Dhalsim Aegis reflector and great walk speed.

*CAPCOM introducing…

We were speculating that you are behind the sudden influx of Mecha costumes in SFV.

1 Like

Unless you count hit box pixels even that button isn’t particularly big. It’s more short ranged counter poke button. Probably bigger in IV than it is in 3S

Zeku so out of place and alone they just put him behind the Tiger. It’s time to add Maki since Cody is a sell out.

We’d thought you’d might appreciate

and

http://www.capcom-unity.com/strumslinger/blog/2018/12/10/mech-abigail-and-the-jin-saotome-costume-for-ryu-gear-up-for-extra-battle-mode-returning-costumes-galore

Probably already seen em

2 Likes

The Sims in this LCQ make me grateful that the Sim players I run into online are comparatively basic as fuck.

2 Likes

One big tell with Sim players I never see anyone challenge is that two blocked lights is mostly followed by a dive kick. I’ve studied that situation a lot from two local guys that do the same. A back dash, jump or high hitting normal is good there.

3 Likes

This is starting to seem like the Sim’s Chance Qualifier.

DIDIMOKOF got top 8 last one. He’s always a dark horse character

Nerf Dhalsim please Capcom

Glad to see even top players have no clue what to do against Dhalsim

7 Likes

Sim player knew that match almost perfectly, I’m impressed. I might watch that one back and study.

Omg Dhalsim is the hero we need!

Pretty sure that’s a 6-4 Rashid , dude just knew how to stop Rashid BS. Never got going.

Yea its definitely a counter poke but the hurtbox/hitbox ratio that good doesn’t exist in sfv lol. Sfiv had some more horizontal range on it but it had a pretty good aa hitbox in 3s.

He would probably feel more like his sfxt counterpart in sfv. Crazy walk speed but his buttons in that game don’t compare to his sfiv buttons, they kind of got hit by the nerf bat.

Yes, I had made a comment on them last time you pinged me. Wasn’t that somewhere like 2-3 months ago?

Looks good is all I can say. Too bad I still don’t like the game. But it has made a temptation nudge in the “I want to play” direction. but then if I do that and realize juri still has…sf5 stuff then I’ll be neutral face again.

Sim vs Ultra Sim

2 Likes

Menat to Dhalsim: “I’m you, but better.”

7 Likes